Officially offering up my knowledge and experience on a consulting basis

Hello future family,
I am a well versed professional that’s been in the industrial hemp space since 2017. I’ve done everything from acreage farming and feminized seed production to processing from biomass to isolate along with Delta 8 conversions.
I’ve held the position of CEO, COO and grunt labor in all three of the company’s I’ve started now that these company’s are self sustaining I’ve turned my focus to our consulting business.
On staff we have an accounting team headed up by our CFO with a Masters degree in accounting with a special emphasis on Sales and Use Tax.
We have a Master Grower who’s been in MMJ for decades.
We have a facility design genius who has designed, outfitted and permitted multiple processing labs.
And then we have me. An experience business man with a proven track record of running company’s along with a complete understanding of extraction processes, lean business models and start ups.

We are currently accepting clients so please feel free to reach out to me with you needs.

12 Likes

Describe to me your ideal client.

Our ideal Client would be a company that wants to build a stable long term business in the industrial hemp space.

I’m looking for labs that have talented operators but may not be as savvy on the business side. We can provide a great value to these customers.

New start ups. We can help these companies do actual financial forecasting and help them avoid common financial pitfalls along with helping them understand how a Hemp-based business works.

Farmers. Whether it’s a farmer just getting into hemp or a farmer that’s looking to vertically integrate their farm we can really help here to. We have access to equipment if they choose to bring on processing. We have been farming since 2017 so we have figured out how to farm the crop as low cost as possible whether it’s on 1 acre or on 100 acres. We can also help them produce their own feminized seed stock or clones.

2 Likes

I think you might like the CBD EXPO. I’d walk the show before you buy a booth to see if these are your people. The show has morphed from equipment and services to lots of finished products. Lots of farmers attend the show. I’d submit soeaker proposals for anyone on your team who can carry a conversation. Then go to the show as a speaker and see who you met.

1 Like

Does the grower say he is a master grower?
That is a new phrase, where people call themselves master growers…and I will always be learning,
Nothing against you but he should rethink his title,

4 Likes

He does not but I do. It is a relatively new phrase for sure but that doesn’t mean it’s in accurate. I’m an experienced grower but to lump him in with me as far as knowledge would be an understatement of his ability’s. I think master grower would be a great way to describe the knowledge he has accumulated over the course of his career.

1 Like

Master grower? You mean those guys in their 50s-70s who’ve been claiming to have been growing since the 60’s/70’s/80’s but yet nothing to show for it, get ultra butt hurt when you critique their work or debate any of the crazy shit they’re saying? I saw someone say once it was maybe on here, “this plant has inflated more egos than lungs” and it’s so true. When producing any product from scratch it feeds the ego in the same way artists egos get fed.

2 Likes

We’re not talking about the same thing when it comes to a what I would consider to be a master grower.

2 Likes

I’ve spent enough time talking with @JedClampet to know he’s got the tools needed to succeed and could easily help others needing help!! nothing but good things to say!!!

We used to have a very similar extraction process and i know the processes he chooses are always with efficiency and throughput in mind!!

9 Likes