Off Topic Gummy Mold Talk

828? you an Asheville native?

1 Like

Yep, they’re based in Asheville.

1 Like

Not a native, no. Originally I’m from the Wilmington area but our facility is currently in Asheville, which is where I live.

1 Like

Stick that product right in your throat hole. Mmmm.

@Kingofthekush420 I asked you for price list/dosage/samples and never heard from you. I’m selling about 800 units D8/D9/CBN/CBD combinations per month.

2 Likes

Mind if we bump this to its own thread?

1 Like

Just dmed you

1 Like

That thread was made to help the DIY cook… I wouldn’t recommend competing, with other commercial gummies, with it. There are a lot of things not even mentioned…
I have all the confidence in the world, 85-90% of you guys could get it all figured out… but that would definitely take a good amount of time and materials…

Turn-Key, can be a good thing for many people.

We’re going to be offering classes in our facility…
See one, do one, teach one…

@darkcitymolds
We have upped our game tremendously over the years…

12 Likes

@MillerliteRN When it comes to gummies, your hustle and dedication on the forum is evident. Love the pics + straight shooting. Thanks for sharing both.

5 Likes

While I have your attention, remember these?

How much are you gonna charge me for 40 mats?

9 Likes

Yes. They look sick. I’ll shoot you a dm.

3 Likes

Hit me up when your back in town.

1 Like

That’s fucking nuts man… I can get it for a fraction of that cost.

Do you want to try again?

It looks like… if your competition gets a hold of a good recipe… YOU HAVE TROUBLES on this site…

Edit…love the new sock puppet accounts… judt made…lol

2 Likes

No sock puppets. I posted on our ig stories asking users to share their SOP experience with the community, if they felt compelled. A few were passionate enough about the product that they created accounts and posted.

2 Likes

Do you want me to pick that apart?

@darkcitymolds and @mgucci do you guys want to compare prices…

@mgucci give your Normal spill… you will provell… by a lot…

Edit @mgucci doesn’t it look good offering a complete deal?

Respectfully, I’m not interested in competing with you or mgucci. If you guys want to partner up and offer a recipe and mold combo, I’ll be the first to cheer you on.

3 Likes

I want ever tell your prices to anybody…

But we get it better…

Depends on the amount of mats… but what I asked you for… it be HALF your cost…

Me and @mgucci anit got shit going on… but negotiations price of custom molds…

If your priority is price, we’re not the right fit. Let me know and I’ll send you the design file so you can have it made however you like.

3 Likes

What? Lol

Not this time. @darkcitymolds posted a link to this thread and suggested any satisfied customers go over and give him a review. His tribe is excited about the products and active. Those are real accounts.

1 Like