Off-brand bags for Delta-CUP 15's and 30's

Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen,

Anyone got any leads on some off brand extraction bags for Delta-CUP 15’s and 30’s?

I remember @Rowan mentioning he has the hook up for custom made socks at reasonable price? But that might have been from a long time ago and he might not be doing that anymore.

(@Tylerdurden: Try searching…)

Can link you to some Canadians who do custom bags if you’d like

Please, thank you

Thank you

Thank you very much

Dm sent

Send me dimensions and ill see if they match mine

Any chance those guys making custom bags in Canada are still around. I am looking for some bags to match with our China cup 30. Keep destroying delta bags. Wondering if have better luck with some custom made ones.

Running bags that are the wrong size or shape is an excellent way of destroying them and making a mess.

Eg someone thought I should try these “pizza slice” (wedge) bags…I explained how they would fail before they were built, but had to demonstrate before folks believed me…

That’s 175lb of hemp that needs vacuumed up.

These guys probably have your bags already https://xtsolutions.us/

FYI: your centrifuge is neither CUP nor 30. Claiming either won’t make the bags fit.

Bet you’re not using the thing correctly either…
It washes the cannabis and then it washes the cannabis some more

Edit: if you want to get your bags right, you can guess and iterate, or you could exercise the “buy a clue” option.

Thanks for info. one last question for yah. our -80 chiller plumbed in on our jacketed storage tank after our filter stack doesn’t seem to do the job fast enough of chilling the tincture down after the first wash to second wash (residence time is far to short) chills in it when left over night lol. Tired to explain this to owner, like your bag situation gotta show them so they know. What is best strategy iyo of solving this, (trying to maintain a range of -30 to -40). a circulation system through a copper coil set up attached to the -80 chiller via our vera matic pump. or Using dry ice to quickly bring it down then transfer back to centrifuge , or another method I have not thought of. as mentioned above We have a vera Matic double diaphragm pump for our liquid transfer.

buy a clue option exercise lol

1. Buy a bigger chiller
  2. Spend equivalent $ making your system less dumb.
2 Likes

You might try throwing a brazed plate heat exchanger in there so that you can chill it on its way back into the solvent tank. Not sure how your system is configured, but it might be an option!

2 Likes

This might solve it…especially paired with the HX recommended above.

Not the right solution, but probably an amusing way of doing it wrong.

2 Likes

Hey @Cdawg did you solve this?

Care to share how?

Eg

Does the “buy a clue” (rather than wade through the noise or FAFO) make more sense now?

1 Like

A koan:

If the Client who seeks enlightenment does not FA
The Client does not FO

If the Client does not FO
The Client will not know a master when they appear

And instead be dazzled by the dance of the shiftless acolyte
Who saw the master work once and mimics their movements with no understanding

“Oh master, why does this seem so ineffective? It feels like I should have more progress than I do!” Exclaims the Client
“We have always done things thus, and it Has Worked For All Before You” replies the would-be master

They continue: “you cannot begin to understand, but if you push the rope hard enough, buy the equipment I recommend, and stick to my teachings, you will find success.”
The most diligent Client ponders to themselves “I must trust the teachings of the master. I will hire more people of the wook tribe and try harder to push this magnificent rope of sand!”

Neither are enlightened.

In the epilogue, the auctioneers take their due.

If I ever hang a shingle up, maybe I’ll call the venture Cargo Cult Consultants.

A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.

3 Likes