Odorless Cannabis Cultivars Released

Has anyone heard about this? It just seems bizarre. Notice how they only include cannabinoid testing.

CannabCo Pharmaceutical Corp. (CannabCo), a Canadian company located in Brampton, Ontario, is pleased to announce a milestone achievement with the testing of one of the industry’s most potent cannabis strains at 41% total quantifiable cannabinoid content. The strain features a lab tested cannabinoid count of 40.59% with a THC rating of 35%. The main distinguishing feature of the strain, other than its high THC content, is that it was created with Purecann™, CannabCo’s proprietary Odourless Cannabis™ technology.

The deployment of Purecann™ makes the product virtually odourless when smoked or stored allowing for a reduced impact on others sensitive to the pungent odour of cannabis. This is an industry first and a product the company claims is sorely needed in the marketplace.

The company has developed and tested multiple Purecann™ strains ranging from under .3% for the smoke-able hemp market, with numerous strains in the 20-32% range, culminating to the highest THC range currently at 35%.

Currently the highest THC dry flower in the Ontario Cannabis Store lists at a maximum of 32% THC. Mark Pellicane, CannabCo’s CEO, thinks they can do better. “We are always pushing the limits with our technologies” said Pellicane, “With the demand for high THC strains, it made sense to target the same in odourless variants and our result is one of the highest THC strains produced to date”. Pellicane also stated that the company has multiple strains in the high 30’s in the works, as well as market specific strains with targeted THC levels and cannabinoid profiles for specific markets and effects.

2 Likes

Freeze dry/heavy vaccum on that would get rid of the 8-12% Terp content…

Which would very likely up potency.

What a funny gimmick

12 Likes

HOLY SHIT SELL IT AS ASTRONAUT WEED!!!

(and yes I know this picture is shopped…it makes me sad)

8 Likes

Why not just huff disty then? Who is the target market?

3 Likes

Next they’re going to hire someone with tweezers to remove the plant matter from around the trichomes.

Our patented micro deleafing Tweezy Wook Tek ® has our buds up to 60% thc!

17 Likes

Lol

No terps 4 u

4 Likes

I would please also like honey with no sweetness. Do you think they could take the softness out of fleece? They seem up to the challenge.

18 Likes

Seems like lots of people are doing this already but not on purpose lol

19 Likes

They solved the problem of the day after cannabis hangover, too, which I did not know was a problem. Now if they could just fix alcohol the same way.

• Less residual heavy feeling “day after effect” associated with smoking cannabis
1 Like

Seems like these people are marketing to people who have never smoked…

Weird shit.

7 Likes

what the hell are they even talking about “day after effects”

i only get that if i eat 200mg + and terps have nothing to do with it.

1 Like

Sounds like the perfect thing to convince people THCA numbers won’t get your desirable outcome.

2 Likes

ahh the box wine of cannabis has arrived.

9 Likes

Target market is states and municipalities that are forcing people to grow terp free or low terp cannabis.

Its terrible but true in SoCal already - may be coming to a city near you!

3 Likes

Like people won’t get their bud from other places?

There is not a customer base that desires this product

3 Likes

So… BC Bud. We already didn’t like it 20 something years ago.

9 Likes

Hey now … We grow gas… We just don’t always export it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

As someone from the northeast I would like to thank y’all for your tireless contributions to getting me stoned as fuck with good weed so I didn’t have to smoke brick mids my entire life in east chuckafuck CT

3 Likes

don’t think so… their technology makes it odorless when smoked. not when grown. they would appear to be REMOVING the volatiles after harvest.

least that is my reading of their “advertisement”.

which reads a lot like

convincing the plant to make 20% cannabinoids without the required co-solvents doesn’t seem like a well informed approach, but I guess there might be some low volatility options that still allow the synthase to do it’s job…

9 Likes

That or maybe just keep sweeping with air until the stink goes away

1 Like