October MoM is @pupparoo

I love how america can portray what a “gangster” is and thats how people think when they hear the word. When it comes down to it people will never know the modern day “legal” gangsters. Just cause your good does not mean your not bad. Just cause your bad does not mean your not good. Its all about interpretation. That is a skill in itself.

3 Likes

Bump for a vote :wink:

3 Likes

Well, since you bumped…

vote @pupparoo @hansel @mugatu

9 Likes

Careful, your post will get put into the EC. You know who does not approve.

:roll_eyes:

@pupparoo has my vote.

5 Likes

We need gangsters like Al Capone back. Yk business > violence and people > money.

Mafia were gentlemen in a way. Gangsters nowadays just cause disturbances and hurt innocents

I vote pupparoo for MoM as well

3 Likes

October is almost over. So many good choices. Who is your momma and what does she do?

1 Like

@pupparoo won. Congratulations

10 Likes

I’m sure @sidco is gonna love that one. Congrats @pupparoo.

15 Likes

Congratulations @pupparoo. I knew you could do it, even with sombody’s foot on your head pushing you under saying “nothing to see here, move along”.

We gotta love America!

15 Likes

Congrats @pupparoo! You deserve it!

9 Likes

He’s been informed of his MoM win. He’s a busy man in real life. His butthole is on the move…

16 Likes

Get that man a handy

14 Likes

12 Likes

Congrats buddy

11 Likes

NOOOO WAYYYYYYYY

Finally

1 Like

Is there where you can find pupparoo??

3 Likes

Congrats @pupparoo! I may not speak for everyone, but whole groups of people voted for you, but hold up, MoM is the pupp!

11 Likes

It’s really weird how he went from potential mod with some of the more impressive stats between his accts to then suspended. :fist:t3::fist:t3::fist:t3:

14 Likes

I voted at the last minute​:joy::joy:

7 Likes