Octave /ZuZu colabTerpenes

:fire:Got Terps available! :sunglasses: these terpenes are pristine, clean fire, Not a lot of volume, but pretty close to at least one liter of each available. Could make quite a few limited edition vapes.

Here are the options:

• Purple Cream Cake

• Ice Cream Cookies

• Pineapple Express

• Hood Candy

• Strawberry Guava Gelato

• Garlic Truffles

• Jungle Fritters

• Strawberry Cough Cake

• GMO

• Blueberry Muffin

:moneybag:Pricing for Terps:

• Less than 1L = $10/mL

• Less than 500mL = $12/mL

• Less than 250mL = $14/mL

• Less than 200mL = $16/mL

• Less than 150mL = $18/mL

• Less than 100mL = $20/mL

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to reach out to me at j.fried@octave-labs.com.

:sunglasses:Looking forward to hearing from you!"

3 Likes

Been meaning to drop a review for a long time now, tried some of Octave’s stuff earlier this year and it’s great! That exotic blend you guys had is most likely my favorite with abacus and whitefire og coming in close seconds. Lots of good stuff it looks like available best of luck with sales!

3 Likes

Niceness. Thank you for that. Great review! Glad you were stoked with the material. Yes really happy with this small new batches.

3 Likes

:herb::tada: Today is the last day at our Springfield facility, and we’re going out with a bang! :tada::herb:

:fire::partying_face: Final day sale! Unbelievable prices! Don’t miss out! :partying_face::fire:

:sweat_smile: As we prepare to move, we are highly motivated to clear out any remaining material today.!!!Take advantage of this incredible opportunity to get high-quality products at a fraction of the market price! :money_mouth_face:

Make the most of these crazy deals🤪

Cannabis derived terpenes $4200 per liter
Afgooey Kush
White fire OG
Alaskan diesel
Possibly a couple more

Most of what we are moving is different types of cannabinoids Mothers liquor, Crude, CBD, full spectrum to slit that’s pretty high and CBG ranging from 20 to 50%

1 Like

Here’s the current list, I’ve got some 4.75 mL sample bottles, collect all 11 limited edition flavors for $800!
Current Terps inventory

1. Ice Cream Cookies

2. Purple Cream Cake

3. Jungle Fritters

4. Blueberry Muffin

5. Ice Cream Cookies

6. Strawberry Guava Gelato

7. Pineapple Xpress

8. Hawaiian Runtz

9. Truffle Butter

10. White Fire OG

11. Afgooey

Pricing for Terps:

• More than 1L = $9.99/mL
  • Less than 500mL = $12/mL
  • Less than 250mL = $14/mL
  • Less than 200mL = $16/mL
  • Less than 150mL = $18/mL
  • Less than 100mL = $20/mL

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to reach out to me at j.fried@octave-labs.com.

sunglasses.png

Looking forward to hearing from you!"

I’ve got a couple of these Limited edition 10 packs for $420

Really nice high end refined stable Terps about 1 L of each variety available. Two sample packs left 10 4.75 mL per sample pack.

1 Like

Oh yeah special offer on those 2 10 packs today is $420