Now Hiring Maine Extraction Tech

We are Green Truck located in Southern Maine. Immediate opportunity available for an experienced hydrocarbon extraction tech to add to the team. Must be willing to relocate to Maine ASAP.

Minimum 2 year experience in legal lab. Full-time position available (50-60 hours per week) including health insurance and additional benefits. Compensation available hourly or salary based upon experience. Serious applicants please e-mail all applications to josh@greentruckfarm.com / andrew@greentruckfarm.com

5 Likes

Check out my thread

1 Like

That legal market has me excited. Just too excited.

2 Likes

Uhmmmmmmmmm deeeeeeyyyyyyyyy tooooooookkkkkkkkurrrrrrrrrr jeeeeerrrrbbbbbb

I may know a few out that way or heckles is @Rowan up to it lol you heading that way anyways ain’t ya?

1 Like

Wtf does this mean

3 Likes

The owner and crew at green truck are some of the nicest/coolest people I have ever had the pleasure of working with, this company is awesome to work for!

4 Likes

Againnnn??? Screwed over your original lab director and partner, hired a replacement, and now you’re replacing them again???

Why’d you end up leaving then? Curious

1 Like

I had family issues I had to move out of state to take care of, If there was any way around it I would still be with them. I loved working with them, they were the funnest/coolest people I’ve ever worked with.

3 Likes

Just emailed you all! Thanks for posting!

2 Likes

Thanks Griffin! We really loved having you here as well and appreciate you defending us here. Unfortunately @CannaChemistry you’ve got something against us without knowing anything that you’re talking about. We’re expanding, gaining more support everyday and not in competition with anyone. We wish you the best of luck man!

2 Likes

I love, and fully support @GreenTruckExtracts. Awesome job opportunity

2 Likes

Interested for sure. DM me plz!

1 Like

BTW dabbed many of your products and they are fire! I have experience with Etoh, CO2, and hydrocarbon extraction. As well as solventless.

1 Like

Nah just homies with Cody who you treated poorly after he built your entire company and product line.

:joy::joy::joy: I love it

1 Like

Thanks for your interest. We will review your resume and will be in touch via email. Thanks again

1 Like

If you post such a loose range for compensation it might indicate you don’t know what you are looking for and will take the lowest prices candidate. This might dissuade a qualified candidate from even applying.

When you are head hunting professionals the word hourly is pretty indicative that while you may want professionals you probably aren’t willing to pay them what they are worth.

There are several articles and videos on how to write a good job posting.

4 Likes

Hello Andrew, we received the email from you guys,please check email from angela@folartech.com , thanks