November 21’ MoM is @TheGratefulPhil

On the 30th of each month we will announce a “Member of the Month

@Sidco_Cat is already the forum MOM! She doesn’t have to be voted in, she already is! Take it up with her if you dare…
The winner will be selected by poll, held here in this post.

Nomination for MoMs will be held in this thread from the 1st to the 15th of each month. The top members with the most nominations each month will be entered into the public poll from the 15th till the end of the month.

Nominations need to include the members @ and a summary for why they’ve been nominated. I’m going to ask that a nominee receives a “second” to their nomination to be eligible for the vote, in hopes of keeping things orderly in the competition.

Winners will receive a complementary Lifetime GLG membership, including Lab Coat, discounts, and invites to meetups.

Let’s try to take this at least semi seriously and show some recognition for those working hard to help us all level up together. There are so many members offering knowledge bombs freely here, it can be hard to narrow it down to one each month. They all are winners in my eyes!

Past winners:
March 2020 FicklePickle
April 2020 WaxPlug1
May 2020 Tweedledew
June 2020 Sidco
Aug 2020 StoneD
Oct 2020 AgTonik
December 2020 MillerliteRNimage
Feb 2021 Capttripppp
March 2021 TheWillBilly
April 2021 illNyeTheShtterGuy
May 2021 MagisterChemist
June 2021 Covid-69
July 2021 Akoyeh
August 2021 Thumper
September 2021 thesk8nmidget
October 2021 pupparoo

12 Likes

Reserved for nominations for this month from last month’s thread. Sorry I haven’t been on top of this month’s thread. I’ll get busy on it this weekend. Please forgive if I’m still a little out of touch, dealing with some stuff right now.

@VoodooExtracts1, @TwistedStill, and @Cloner had nominations and seconds from the October MoM thread, and @Gregory had a nomination.

8 Likes

Just give me mom, easy and simple :tipping_hand_man:t2:

1 Like

I nominate @emdub27 and @TwistedStill. Let the battle begin!!!

2 Likes

Surprised @Roguelab hasn’t won yet. Long time contribution along with a generous donation via consults.

This is an official nomination btw

17 Likes

Seconded for @roguelab forsure

14 Likes

@Roguelab

Third

15 Likes

I used a set of twistedstills handheld tools over the weekend, amazing build quality, 5 stars

9 Likes

It’s RN MF, respect my AUTHORITY!

LOL

@Cloner for MoM

6 Likes

@mitokid has been extremely helpful to everyone he’s come in contact with on here from what I’ve seen and heard, if anyone deserve MoM he definetly does (the lifetime GLG membership will make it to where he doesn’t have any excuse anymore to not come to the events either :wink:)

13 Likes

Shoot, I really need to proof read when I copy paste. I fixed it for ya…lol. Thanks for pointing it out, as well as giving me the chance to screw around a bit.

I’ll second @Cloner for sure! He’s got my vote the last few times, and will till he wins!

3 Likes

Just know… Your next bitch

LoL

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

You mean next MoM? No way! Too many better candidates.

1 Like

Last months mom thread is closed. Thanks to everyone who voted me as MOM.

Edit.

15 Likes

I’d ask you to keep it, some of us went through some trouble to make that happen.

Congratulations again.

6 Likes

With that…

I will keep it.

Appreciate you.

Sale is off.

9 Likes

I don’t think there’s any dishonor selling it FWIW - especially if you could use the $$

4 Likes

I’m going to sit on it for now.

I don’t need the cash currently and at the end of the day it’s pretty sweet people rallied together.

Stoked to have my ability to post back.

Keep that hj talk to a minimum

16 Likes

@mitokid has my vote.
Info has been flowing like the vast rivers of the northern regions

14 Likes

Sid the Viscous.

3 Likes