November 21’ MoM is @TheGratefulPhil

I second @SidViscous and @mitokid. I’d also like to add @TheGratefulPhil to the list. The conversation in the D8 thread between mitokid and TheGratefulPhil reminded me of what the forum used to be (and how much I miss it).

17 Likes

I agree @mitokid

Not even gonna toot my own horn here. I’m problematic admittedly… :rofl:

5 Likes

Happy to see you back @Pupparoo!

5 Likes

Second @TheGratefulPhil cant believe the man hasn’t got his glg badge.

11 Likes

I second @SidViscous

Always has great info.

5 Likes

I second @mitokid
I also would like to nominate @moronnabis
Both of them have been pushing our understanding recently and I greatly appreciate both of them.

9 Likes

Your candor is noted :wink:

Better than problematically admitted.

1 Like

@Pupparoo congratulations on the well deserved win! Thank you both for the nominations. I feel like I haven’t contributed very much in the last few months, new dog and house make for a little less free time

8 Likes

Tag your favorite MoM and remind them to be in my podcast. I’ve managed to capture a few, but they are illusive.

I would love to do an episode for every MoM.

Sidcocat.com

15 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

If you ever decide to get rid of it, holler at your boy first.

1 Like

That’s probably one of the best sentiments paid to me I’ve received in a while.

And not in a long, long time :rofl:

1 Like

@Miles-Beyond

For being right there alongside every single one of you. Totally worthy of nomination.

You could just jiggle one of those flowers over a banger and get a dab. @AgTonik

6 Likes

I’m definitely not a dabber. That stuff makes me feel like my chest is imploding and fat boy sweats through his shirt. :scream: Thanks for the nod, friend.

I second @Miles-Beyond . Solid dude always positively encouraging people. He grows sexy flowers and runs a tight ship.

6 Likes

I’m humbled to be even mentioned. What an awesome community this is!

12 Likes

I’m going to go through this thread and last month’s thread to get all the nominations and seconds of together, and will post the poll tonight. Last chance to get in your nominations and seconds. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

what else does @TheGratefulPhil have to do at this point to get his membeship? :joy:

I also have enjoyed @mitokid’s additions to the forum. its the italics for me

14 Likes

I second @emdub27.

1 Like

Poll is up. Get your votes in. :smiley:

1 Like