November 2022 Member of the Month is @RockSteady

#flagrowan

2 Likes

Thatā€™s how threads are shut down.

2 Likes

#idontcarereopeneit

2 Likes

You canā€™t just reopen flagged locked threads. The flags will just insta lock the thread until one of the admins goes threw the flags.

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Rowan dump site

Congrats @RockSteady for winning the November Member of the Month! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Fuck yeah ain notā€™t good for you! God damn Iā€™m so happy to hear someone that wanted actually fucking deserve it!
You already know what youā€™re doing, and youā€™re doing it better than most!

8 Likes

Hey, thanks for MoM!!! Means a lot to me, I love this place!!!

Iā€™ve met some really really great people through this website!!! Some of the few people I actually consider friends, yā€™all are great!!

I always try my best to elevate the community through helping out with free technical game, or by posting memes that make me smile, to hopefully brighten up someone elseā€™s day!

Appreciate you all :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Congrats @RockSteady! Welcome to the club!

8 Likes

Congratulations! Being Member of the month entitles you to an episode of the Chat with Sidco_Cat podcast. Join other MoMs like @sidco, @AgTonik @iLLnyeTheShatterGuy @ky_cbd and @COVID-69 and letā€™s have a chat. We can talk about anything you want. Let me know if youā€™re interested.

9 Likes

Well deserved, youve been an inspiration for me, always ahead of the game and can tinker like no other. Your product and process development is always on a genius level and i look forward to meeting you sometime in person, hopefully checking out one of your badass facilities

7 Likes

Congratulations @RockSteady

4 Likes

Yepā€¦about damn time @RockSteady

4 Likes