Non-dust workshop direct offer, Rechargeable battery Disposable vape pod pens, 1.0ml or 0.5ml available

Tank Capacity: 0.5ml or 1.0ml

GMP factory, Class 100,000 Dust-free workshop supply products
Any comment is highly appreciated!

Welcome to contact me at any time!
Kevin Wen
Shenzhen Alphagreen Vape Co., Ltd
WhatsApp/Telegram: +86 13250598425
Email: Kevin.kawen@gmail.com
http://www.alphagreenvape.com/

2 Likes

Once again moved your post for you :face_with_monocle: Please try and keep all cart sales on the “Classifieds” category under the “cart peddler” sub category

4 Likes

Kevin, Wen are you gonna learn?

We are done with China bro, thank your glorious leaders for their treatment of the Uighurs. We don’t support slavery my guy and your country’s whole economy has its toe (its whole damn leg really)systemically dipped in a practice civilized countries banned in 1860.

Move your company to the Philippines or India if you want to thrive, America is about to drop your whole country in the trash bin where it belongs.

Namaste :pray:t3:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: lot of alphagreen threads here shouldnt they get merged? @ky_cbd

What’s that? I see this person has posted two topics total and they are both for different products. Seems fine to me aside from the wrong categorization… Am I missing something?

1 Like

if three threads is allowed then no youre not missing anything. If not you are just missing the one extra by a different account.

Thanks for reminding, We will abide by the rules, and at the same time we will send different products to ensure that everyone feels different things, Thank you

Hello Sir, I came to the platform is to learn more cannabis industry knowledge, Actually, we don’t know much about China’s politics, and we have no right to make any decision on this. anyway, thanks for your reply.

1 Like

OEM available, #B-35 or #4 Ceramic coil for choose, Pure taste!

1 Like

Look very nice, what’s your best price?

1 Like

Of course not, otherwise you will end up with the uighurs putting together VW cars