Non-detect D9 "oil" entering retail

So with the looming HEMP/THCA ban, The labs are at it again. Now making it’s way onto retail shelves is a “non-detect” D9. Its doesn’t test as D9, but the claim is when it’s vapes it converts. The bubble inside runs, same way it would if D9 was cut with MCT or something. At this time, it appears to be some sort of synthetic. I am hoping to get a sample so I can run a potency test on it and see if anything shows up. Ill share my finding if I ever get sample tested. Feel free to share if you know anything about this

I wonder if they’re selling backstock of the weirdo noids like THCP and stuff like that from years ago. I would not doubt that shit at all.

4 Likes

There is no telling what these industry leaders and regulators are up to now

Typical hemp bro shenanigans

KCA is probably doing the “exclusive” testing :joy::joy:

Maybe they will lobby to save it :joy::joy::smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

1 Like

Sounds like THCO, the acetate group makes it alot less viscous

1 Like

Heard about this too, and they’re also claiming that it’s not Euphorinol

Why would anyone want to be in the same industry as some of these scammers. It’s pretty wild the hemp industry continues to operate like this.

6 Likes

But…but…SaVe TeH HeMpz!! If you’ve successfull maybe you can bang trumps 2nd cousin and be a LeGaCy PlAyEr :smiling_face_with_sunglasses::joy:

1 Like

as a purveyor of THC goods, I’ll be happy when smoke shops cant be the plug anymore. No more sales tax and more customers for the rest of us.

Wait so your not ready for ND ketamine and ND Molly to hit the gas stations and smoke shops ??

you thought dick pills and spice were fun :smiling_face_with_sunglasses::love_you_gesture: