Non-Converted Hemp Carts - Who makes decent ones?

I have recently kicked a nearly 30 year nicotine habit, and I am hoping to find some hemp carts to help curb my cravings. I tried smoking hemp “cigarettes” (filtered joints), but they all suck and taste like ass. I really don’t consume flower anymore either, and I would prefer to have some carts for portability and ease of use.

I don’t want any D8 or other weird converted stuff (with the exception of CBN). I am just looking for a low (or zero) THC cart that I can puff on a bit to help me think about smoking cigarettes less. I would prefer to not use disposable batteries either.

I have found some great hemp dabbables over the years, but I am looking for carts now. I cannot afford to try and find them in the Oregon rec market at current retail prices (plus they usually have 30% or higher D9), so who has a good lead on where to look?

I know someone here has to either make them or know of a good source that does. I would greatly appreciate a nudge in the right direction.

5 Likes

Bumping and hoping someone has a lead on what I am looking for…

1 Like

@AshevilleExtracts makes some fire Hemp HTE that could go straight into a cart for a very reasonable price by the oz. It’s a fair price per oz makes you a lot of fire Hemp pens/disposables for persy use

I keep hearing people push postless carts for running badder type carts, this would probably be a good solution for those cbd dabs that have solids in them.

2 Likes

Congrats on giving the cigs a boot @Akoyeh good for you! I second @AshevilleExtracts get you some. Happy 2024 all the best!

5 Likes

I can send you some 99.6 cbd-a with 0.015 thc-a and some steamdistilled
Terps T free on Tha house if you like
Add some cbd and you got crystal resistant

2 Likes

The CBDa is what makes it crystal resistant? Been curious for years now

Cbd-a and cbd do NOT cocrystelize
So having each in Equal amounts
With a 10% terpene content
Makes none want to crystelize
You have to compensate the decarboxilation when preparing the mixture with heat by using a 60 cbd-a and 40% cbd ratio

2 Likes

The Hemp Mine, owned and operated by a reputable scientist, sells full spectrum extract carts.

1 Like

I figured hemp would have been less expensive than rec here in Oregon, but $28 a cart is more than I pay for a cart from the dispensary (after taxes, even!).

2 Likes

I have a few hemp carts right now.
I fill 510 type and disposables.
Colorado fas can
Blue meringue
Pink panther
Fundip.
4/$60 special price for my half way to 710 sale.
I have a full menu on telegram.
I can send the link. Shoot me a message on telegram @rayavlextracts or text me Ray 828-747-9608
I have been filling carts for 5 years all small batch and made with oils I extracts.
IG account @ashevilleextracts2.0

4 Likes

@Eskerium_Devin has some live resin from our gassy hemp strains, local to you. Might be worth checking out. My favorite dabs. Unsure pricing, should be affordable if you fill yourself

2 Likes

Do you still have that cbda/cbd liter i gave you a couple years ago? That would be great to formulate some carts with, I know we have some empty carts that we cant use anymore you could fill, and some disposable samples if you want them.

2 Likes

That stuff tasted awful, but yes, I do still have a majority of it. I would be very appreciative of any extra carts you have lying around.

Edit: Just remembered I used that to make a ton of tincture for some sick friends, so I don’t have it anymore. I could, however, still use the empty carts.

You used a whole liter to make tinctures? That’s like 6000 tinctures at 150mg each.

I’ll dig through our older carts that we cant use anymore for ya.

2 Likes