Nitrogen tank size

It has a hoist system to lift rack to eject material more easily.

Lol . the system is tight and right :slight_smile: . it has compression fittings thru out. The lifting system is like 3 times rated lifting capicity than total weight im lifting. Working great . with such low prices how else can money be made without large runs?

The system is using non rated electronics around butane vapors in a wooden building there for it can never take the claim of “right.” it also next to a bunch of vacuum ovens that

Im making money just fine in a regulated market with a licensed facility and im gonna bet that my throughput is less than yours judging by how many material columns you have.

the markets current condition doesnt justify operating in an unsafe building. if you cant figure out how to make money safely you should find a new industry because you are going to end up killing someone and damaging the industry further in the process.

1 Like

That is where they are unloaded after gas is removed lol

Where gas is used there are explosion proof fans and plenty on ventilation explosion proof plug ins etc. Safety is always a concern.

We’ve gone over this before, your shit isnt nearly safe enough where you extract and also where you dump out the material. c1d1 in a wood building isnt a thing. Either way the remaining butane vapors in your material is very capable of igniting when you dump your material out, its called static electricity and i can promise you there is a likelihood for ignition when your material comes out of the column.

I know this because years back i had a tech push material out of a column and it ignited on its way out.

Its a steel building. That is a dividing wall that is wood. Never said i was perfect. But alot safer than some of the hokey setups and places iv seen

I usually pull the column down to -20 a couple times before its wheeled over to eject.
Im listening to the static concern… I use aniti static mats in the work area. It prbly should b grounded. Hand banging out matetial or nitro eject kinda seems same friction concern?.
Im always up for safety critisism👍 and i do listen

It ABSOLUTELY should be grounded! and properly grounded!

Yes iv been eyeballing one of the steel stucture beems to ground to?
Was thinking copper wire clamped to beam . would prbly have to wrap aroumd each column as the hangers have rubber isolating them from whole rack being grounded.
Whats ur thoughts on getting good ground? I think pounding a rod in ground is a lil much.
Any metal in the ducting for exhaust is grounded to the metal beam structure. I know that has potetial for static build up.mostly anti staic ducting but a couple metal fittings in there