Nitrogen, CO2 Shortage

Hope everyone is well. There is a huge CO2 shortage across the nation specifically in CA. The Martinez refinery has shut down indefinitely as well as the Stockton plant. This is causing major supply issues to even the highest level distributors. Nitrogen is also becoming more scarce. The wild fires are not helping, and PG&E is doing mandatory forced power outages.

If you’re having any issues finding CO2, dry ice, or nitrogen at a normal price or are having trouble finding it in general please call us. 9/7/2020 we are finalizing our bulk nitrogen fill plant and will start accepting orders next week. We also were able to find another manufacturer of CO2 that will allow us to offer pricing close to ‘prepandemic’ prices. We manufacture dry ice ourselves at 2 locations in CA, and can offer exceptional service. We have same day or next day direct distribution to S OR all the way to S CA. and everything in between. Call us for any of your labs needs. Thank you.

9 Likes

Calling arson compunded by annual forestry mismanagement a wildfire is amusing

6 Likes

Cal fire is a joke…

Shits purposeful…

1 Like

I need 5 300cf nitrogen tanks filled twice a week in Fresno area. Can you do that?

3 Likes

Pffffft first there’s too much co2 in the world, now there’s too little? Damn liberals and their climate hoaxes

12 Likes

Yes, we should be able to handle that. Call me or email me when you can, and we will set up a weekly/biweekly delivery. 510.356.2470 or Bill@adchem.pro

Thank you.

3 Likes

Ayyyyyy 9/7 is my birthday

3 Likes

Happy early bday. Let us know if you use any solvents. Maybe we can get you a bday discount:)

2 Likes

I hope this isnt a Michigan thing. I only have 3x 20# co2 tank backups. My girls are spoiled on plant crack (co2).

2 Likes

Mainly CA from what I’m hearing. I heard yesterday that the 2 of the largest CO2 plants in the US in Ohio are down as well. Time will tell my friend.

1 Like

I’m gonna snatch up 4 more tanks and stock pile this sheet.

1 Like

Probably a smart move for now. I will post more updates if I hear any about refineries shutting down across the country.

Advanced nutrients are out of stock at their Michigan distribution facility, and fox farm is also experiencing shortages. If you use them and can still get what you need at your local supplier it might be a good time to stock up on that too.

1 Like

Nitrogen Generator may be your solution. We can help.