Nicotine Alternative use in Dispensaries

Saw them this weekend in Cali. A dispensary carrying “Nicotine Alternative” flavored vapes on the counter. Box said it was using “Nixodine”. Just wanted to see if anyone else has seen something like it.

1 Like

2 Likes

Embarrassing. The delta 8 mind virus is infecting the vape industry.

3 Likes

this is the natural progression of social welfare laws. ban the selector, get bump stocks, ban them and get binary triggers, ban them and get lil cranks

7 Likes

Well…

So…

I’m not saying selling nicotine alternatives in a dispensary is a good thing. I am saying there’s a potential of getting sick over time from cannabis use. I’m not saying what does it matter if they sell nicotine alternatives if cannabis can potentially lead to beneze poisoning over time… I am asking why does the potential of cancer from nicotine need to be present in a dispensary for cannabis?

Your google search is for tobacco. Nicotine that has been isolated does not contain all of those chemicals. That said the carrier chemicals (pg) and the benzoic acid that is often added contribute to benzene production in nicotine vapor products.

In “vapor” from dry herb cannabis vaping on the other hand, the extent of the presence of benzene is hotly debated, and is often attributed to high temperatures.