Newest Vape Tech-- Looking to partner up with CBD / Delta 8 company- Dosage control and much more!

Would I know what time of the day each puff is made? I see major privacy concerns for patients.

3 Likes

This product will be a close pod system. Pods are disposable. Once the cap is removed by user, they wont be able to put it back on. All the oil will be tested by producer before launch to ensure everything is good to go and they can pre set the temperature they feel best for their oil. Customer wonā€™t be able to adjust temperature.

A fill my own tank with these readings is more to my liking and I would help fund that. So I can add my own choice medicine and refill/change atomizer/add water pipe attachments.

This software is sexy but scary when implemented into a seed to sale business platform that now knows if you smoked before work.

6 Likes

I think it would be helpfull for the manufacturer. Its a good way to see how and when the different oils are consumed. If you make a batch at a lower THC content the user puffs away. If the oil is really high the user takes two puffs and puts it down.

1 Like

This opens a huge patient information issue. Every puff will have a time stamp.

8 Likes

So these are pre loaded carts?

This whole idea is troublesome to me, I shouldnā€™t need to give someone any data to puff a cart.

6 Likes

Dont download the app.

1 Like

Itā€™s entirely going overboard. If it goes the load your own oil route itā€™s far less intimidating.

3 Likes

Pretty much. The only answer. Defeats the purpose however.

2 Likes

Exactly, then it isnā€™t counterfeit proof either Iā€™d say.

Absolutely not. This seems very easy to manipulate carts to read Big Famous Brand.
Unless inventory is tracked as well.
Then Iā€™ll have people believing it because a device says so.

Of course it is. If you load open the app and register the unit you will be able to check authenticity.

I can take someone elseā€™s reading and apply it to my own carts. Straight hack your brand.

2 Likes

A cart ID that is loaded multiple times would red flag the ID.

1 Like

Data will be in the cloud- Company will pay for cloud storage fees if database gets too big. We donā€™t intend to make money on the data but simply provide it as a tool to help companies get better inventory- control/ market trends/ etc.

1 Like

Then you would have to new ID all inventory and then this company knows your inventory and invades that too.

2 Likes

That toy gets to America. Itā€™s gonna be used for the data.

2 Likes

you can set the number of vapes allowed per cartridge too!

Is it a pre loaded throw away or do we fill this ourselves as manufacturers?

1 Like