Newest Vape Tech-- Looking to partner up with CBD / Delta 8 company- Dosage control and much more!

Uni-core - projects been years in making and now is ready for production. Designed for CBD/Delta 8. Private Label ready- Your logo on vape- Choose your own colors.Samples will be ready next week.

Feature list:

• All ceramic pod system-
  • Can handle 90+ viscosity - rips like a champ!
  • App supported-
  • Black market / counterfeit proof-- USB Type C Cart-
  • Dosage Control
  • Bluetooth 5.0
  • Data Analytics- Real time market tracker, direct feedback from customers, use analytics to prepare next release, save overall costs. Forecast market trends based on sales trends, location, and quantity. Each pod records vaping data- no personal data- Perfect for medical use
  • Push notifications through App- send customers coupons/ promotions/ etc. Connect with your customers- Promote Brand loyalty
  • COAs / Oil information programmed into every cart. Pops up on App- Let your customer know your oil is legit- and what terpenes are used.
  • Pre Heating function-
    *Preset temperature Control-- Set desired Temp for every pod that truly compliments your oil.-- No burning- No second guessing for consumers.
    *USB type C charging- fast charging. 90%+ battery life after 13 min charge
    *580 mAh battery
    Uni-core cart|375x500
2 Likes

What is the reservoir body made up of?

Aluminum with rubber finish-- Cart is made with PCTG plastic

Picture is older model with ceramic/cotton hybrid. Newer model will be all ceramic

Uni-core cart|375x500

How so? Usb c does not equal counterfeit proof. Not doubting, just curious what is being implemented.

1 Like

What happens when someone wants to use live resin with 12% terpene content? If the cart isnt visible, why not use an inert material like ceramic or glass for the cartridge body.

2 Likes

Each cart has a 128-ID chip E2PROM with 2KB writable memory. This keeps track of vaping data of cartridge/device. Brands can better target consumers based on their vaping habits. No personal data- just vaping data

Cartridge can also be deactivated by vendor after use so cart cannot be reused-
or if there ever is a recall on the oil- the cartridge can be deactivated to save Brand Image- You can send notification to customer to get replacement / credit/ etc.

We are developing multiple pods with different materials as we speak. Will be ready mid September for that. This current product Pod is meant to be disposable and for CBD/Delta9 oil. This device was created with medical in mind.
For THC we will have different vape and product launch for that.

Very Interesting. I could see this being extremely valuable to regulators and informed consumers.

The price point has to be 10X a CCell though no?

CBD or D9 is not the problem. Its the terps people mix in.

3 Likes

I’ll take a sample to review?
Looks similar to the goals of a portable app controlled version of hedivapes.com

Curious what metrics are being calculated during the inhale.

You peeked my interest with the software to hardware big time.

Let me know moqs and your vaporizer work experience history please.

If I choose to go white label do you intend to also provide software support? Will you allow us to upload on our own apple/google dev accounts to monitor metrics?

Also if you provide me with my own software white label, I would anticipate goals of having the source code for the phone app to review after an agreed terms.

How do you intend on managing the database of all cartridges “plugged” into your system.

3 Likes

Same here, happy to test.

1 Like

Whst is the cost on these units?

2 Likes

We are working to get cost down. For a Brand to be able to say “Thanks for buying our product- Here’s a coupon for ya next time” could be huge. Or if they need to push another product because of high inventory, send a sweet offer on that through the app would be pretty dope

2 Likes

This is very exciting to me, as it would give a little computer collecting data on everyone who consumes and also invade their phone.

Curious how you intend to overcome initial privacy concerns.

Smart carts are here.

5 Likes

How is the data collected and how can i get a few batteries and pods?

2 Likes

Blue tooth vape with special readings on carts to the phone with the app. Sends to servers from phones 3-5g / WiFi.

Register your cart to the database and it’ll read it. No cart in the database they’ll consider it unknown.

Whether you intend to sell us on our own databases or hold all the data yourself is yet to be seen. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I would imagine the battery would read an individual ID that is assigned to each pod. When you insert the pot into the battery it registers the pod ID and starts to track usage.

2 Likes

Does a user have to create an account to get this functionality? What’s is required for the account?

Does it need to connect to someone’s network?

What does it do if I just don’t connect it to any network?

Sounds like the juicero tech is being implemented here.

1 Like

Yes, and checks server if it’s a registered pod.

1 Like

This is intesting tech and a way to beat the BM knockoffs.

1 Like