Newest items with the most advanced technology for 2024

Hello friend, is anyone here looking for a new device for 2024?

Here I would like to recommend a no central post cartridge and disposable vape (2G/3G). These two items were popular at MJBizCon in Nov, the postless structure has successfully attracted a lot of attention. Because consumers don’t need to worry about the heavy metal issue anymore.

Furthermore, the heating element adopts cotton free flat ceramic technology, which can maintain the original taste to the maximum extent.

If you would like to learn more details, welcome to contact me! Email: sales20@babytoncig.com WhatsApp: +86 157 6653 1879

Introducing the first postless 510 cartridge in this industry, BBTANK FCA.

FCA adopts the most advanced flat ceramic technology without a cotton wrap, which can deliver the purest taste of flavors.

Equipped with dual airflow channels inside, it excels in all aspects, delivering bigger clouds while mini the risk of clogging.

There is not a metal substance in the oil tank to ensure zero heavy metal release risk. Totally meet the market, consumers will get a healthy experience.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hello it seems that I cannot post any information about hardware here, is vape banned by future4200?

Hello does anyone want to try the 2G/3G disposable? Cotton free heating will give you the purest taste of flavors!

Postless 510 cartridge will provide a healthy and clean experience

1 Like

Big clouds and good taste!

What is that?

It’s a postless 510 cartridge, the newest BBTANK item in 2024

BBTANK NEOPOD comes with dual airflow channels, which deliver bigger clouds while mini the risk of clogging.

Hello guys, the CNY vacation will start on Saturday and the logistics shipping will be shut down on Sunday.

If anyone wants to try samples, welcome to contact me by Friday! Thank you!

We’re back to work! Happy Chinese New Year!

BBTANK Pulsar battery Compatible with 510 cartridges of any size, it can meet the needs of all users, whether you are a fan of small capacity cartridge or a lover of large volume clouds.

1 Like

Adjustable voltage from 1.8V to 4V provides multiple power options. You can customize your own inhaling experience from the first puff to the last. Enjoy a purer flavor at a lower voltage while getting more hits at a higher one.

Hello anyone is looking for puff bar style with postless structure? A good price will be provided during the promotional period, welcome to DM me for more details.

BBTANK dual airflow channel 510 cartridge, the first postless cotton free cartridge on the world

The most popular disposable pod style, BBTANK GLOPOD.

1. Cotton free heating technology delivers a purer taste of flavors.
  2. Dual airflow provides larger clouds
  3. Novel product appearance, it easily catch the attention
  4. Postless structure, no lead risk