Newest best disposable tech for smaller vendor who can’t meet large 3000pc moq’s

I’m looking for new tech. We’re a small caregiver in Brooklyn NyC. Please
Show me what you got for new tech in 2023

2 Likes

Not gonna find that out of china these days

I’ve found quite a few good options.

Pretty happy with our full ceramics rn but open to cart and disposable options. No printing or anything needed.

Pretty stoked on the design on these 1 gram disposables from @Ecap-Tony
First disposables I’ve seen with the wood grain, thinking people will like these for rosin cuz it goes with the more natural vibe.

I gotta try them out this weekend tho, I’ll get back to ya with results :fist:t3:
Otherwise, Releafy had a great design, and were really easy to fill (with no center post), but I know some people on here had issues with their samples. Still wouldn’t write em off, worked fine for me.

Integ-Cera tech, full ceramic mesh coil use the Etching Technology

@Jeremythefarmer jeremy we also in design a new one with no center post, after ready will send you for test.

1 Like

Good to know, thanks!

I enjoyed
The releafy samples actually. Can you message me when you test these wood ones. They look dope.

2 Likes

For sure

Hello, @Highcaliberproduct if you still need any alternatives for 510 vape cartridges, I will recommend you our CH6 Glass Easy-press Cartridge with oil inlet holes size: 4*2.0mm.

Samples are available for your testing.

More details pls check: https://budtanks.com/product-details/ch6/

Or DM at promotion04@buddyvape.com, Whatsapp: +86-18028750531

I talked to you guys and you told me you won’t help me because I can’t order 3000 carts at a time. I used your v23 ceramics and loved them. But you lost our business.

1 Like

Hello If you only need a neutral product (without printing a logo or brand), there are no limits. Actually, the printing or packaging factories will need these MOQ when you want to make OEM order.

The icell3 disposable is interesting, is the listing for 100pc’s? Is it rechargeable and how do you cap?

They are snap tops (<20 lbs) and they come in 100 packs

Is the disposable rechargeable? Do you know the dimensions of the battery part as would like to make a wrap around sticker

thanks!

What kind of wick do they use thiugh ?

This is the only way disposables should be made from now on

bump?

These smoked amazing, all the way through. Sorry for the late reply, got some homies visiting from Hawaii so we’ve been smoking through these non stop. No duds or problems out of the 10 samples they sent.

Thanks again @Ecap-Tony , these are what I’ll be using for disposables. Unless the one with no center post is even better :eyes:

3 Likes