Newbie needs help with cls setup

you need to wait for the files to finish uploading before posting

Updated! thanks

You got some stuff I need to get !!!

I would get to reading on here. BHO can be dangerous if you do not know what you are doing. There are property laws of the chemical and procedures when handling liquid Gases. (I know you said you wont be trying yet)

If you look around there are a few ways to connect all of that up. I would invest in some new seals and high-pressure clamps I do not trust those easy clamps. I think as you learn you will find what works for you.

I see some stuff but not sure what they were using those bug spools for? Either you are missing parts or there is a setup to connect here I am not aware of.

1 Like

you might try taking the part numbers and go to the BVV website and identify what system it is… it looks like it possibly could be one of their kits. Once you know which one you can grab a owners manual that will at least explain what you have and how it is assembled for use

Then spend the next couple of weeks watching videos on YouTube and reading threads on this forum. When you are done with that you should probably spend more time watching videos and reading threads on this forum…

or

you could put out a call for help from one of the many qualified consultants on this forum, negotiate a fair price, and learn the right way

or

you could always just jump right in there and learn by “trial and error”

4 Likes

As funny as that pic may be that happened to a person I knew trying to Blast BHO and ended up lucky to only lose his hair and minor burns but, his garage also looked like that BOOOOOOMMMMMMM . I do this crap outside for a reason since I do not have proper ventilation

I Agree on MTOG

“you could put out a call for help from one of the many qualified consultants on this forum, negotiate a fair price, and learn the right way”

I had a mentor and it was worth its time in gold bullion.

1 Like

you got a strange idea of funny honey.

@headhunterz if you’re not planning on playing with your bomb yet, WTF do you have a hose attached to your solvent tank?

That’s the LAST hose you should attach. once you’ve got your bomb holding 125PSI AIR for a couple of days, and understand how it works.

highly recommend you hire your lack of knowledge solved.

you CAN extract in that using ethanol. understanding (achieving) that would go a LONG way towards learning how to run butane in there.

almost nobody takes that advise. nor do they play with sugar before trying to make diamonds.

just understand that the consequences for getting it wrong are high, and it only takes a source of ignition to kill you or maim you for life.

in case it’s not already obvious: Don’t put extract on your stove

7 Likes

Only Funny because he lived and the aftermath was not something catastrophic we got to Joke about the lack of hair for a few weeks. Still did not make it any less serious

I say listen to cyclopath get some help I did not think to start with ethanol though safer it also can be dangerous.

1 Like

That collection pot looks small for a 1# rig.

Also looks like it’s missing the top cap for the bigger column.

Lots of videos on YouTube on how to do a run, you can also look at pictures to see how it’s properly assembled.

Imo if someone isn’t going to do the very basic research like I mentioned, they shouldn’t be touching this equipment.

1 Like

Agreed hire help before kill urself @cyclopath who’s some good consultants…not gonna say myself even though I did but I’d rather her biased instead pick me… There’s tons consultants here to help u and be safe not burn ur house down

4 Likes

Nah looks plenty big enough that’s 8-10" not 6"

Or they should hire help iff they don’t have time for research

1 Like

@headhunterz

eg: Let's see your set up!

and then one should probably read: Have u guys seen a rise in lab explosions?

then wrap your head around the concept that these things don’t even have to ignite to kill you: The Death of Horatio

6 Likes

Looks like a 6 inch to me? Either way, homie needs to do some homework.

Edit: @StoneD would be an excellent resource for you to get acquainted with you new system.

2 Likes

Hard to see but noticd how mine is narrower…it took a 6x12 to hold lb material butane worth about 6lbs tane

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for the comments. I’ve clearly stated that I won’t be blasting anything, anytime soon without training. Not sure why ya’ll keep needing to point out how I’ll blow something up or hurt my self… I get the point thank you.

@cyclopath the tanks are empty… I picked up the setup with the hose attached to it. Thanks for your concern.

I am willing to hire a mentor! DM me!

2 Likes

Definitely not a true 1# setup ,but sleeved column goes on top of 1.5" valve. Shower head cap on top. Looks like 3" portion is incomplete as i see no 3" lid. If you do get a 3" lid, grab some high pressure clamps as well.

1 Like

Because we care.

Because it’s NOT just you reading this.

For every ONE that makes an account, there may be dozens who just figure “nah, i got this”. (Notice the visit counts on those links?!?)

Because some of us have lost friends to this….

DavidB GoFundMe for funeral costs and scholarship

16 Likes

4 Likes

Confused what this post is about…

You like his wallpaper?

9 Likes

Bitchin wall paper

10 Likes

Straight outta grandma’s house.

5 Likes