New York has $750m worth of cannabis stockpiled that growers can’t sell

No I didn’t read the requirements for an American program I am not eligible for as a Canadian.

I was commenting from the perspective of a Canadian, where the government is rather woke/progressive in the way where they have racist policy to solve racism (lol clowns). I view this sort of meddling by government as a way to stick their finger in the pot and try to control the market and ensure their friends get paid.

It seems like you are disagreeing with me and I don’t know why.

1 Like

I may have read what you were saying wrong

this part made me think you were agreeing with the policy.

No worries.

I was trying to communicate that there are legacy drug dealers who weren’t thugs and can play the business game like a Fortune 500 CEO and they also have experience in the industry and a network people.

I view Legacy Business Minded Former Drug Dealers as serious competitors in the legal market, with or without any special favours or market access, because these are the real hustlers and movers who understand every aspect of the business.

Up in Canada, the Chads (suits, cops and politicians) made a lot of paper money fast, but a few years later and the serious businesses that have long term viability tend to be run by former Black Market Players.

1 Like

beware, unlicensed operators

1 Like

so it’s pretty much just a handout to the rez shops right now, or are they getting enforcement actions as well?

i saw while we were in vegas them raiding illegal shops in brooklyn. NY right now is probably the most fun weed state. the amount of open sales of weed and people openly smoking weed everywhere is awesome.

NY is probably the most lenient weed state as of now… its sooo grey line and awesome!

5 Likes
2 Likes