New week new ban! What’s good fam

8 Likes

download (1)

1 Like

Only a matter of time

Lmfao a d8 map for hemp

15 states damn.
6 on the way what’s good pimps

Yall ready to buy Gucci belts and start getting back in the trap?

Lmfao sup from Texas

We got shit pending so even this is behind.

5 Likes

I think these articles are misleading. Yes, it can happen however I don’t think it is the case right now. When I checked with our attorney he mentioned they can do it however nothing will happen until couple of months.

Checked with couple of other people who have reached out to the state and they haven’t been told in clear terms if there is a ban or there is not a ban. Everyone “thinks” there might be a ban or might not be a ban.

shit show from NYS as always

2 Likes

Think of it as: the d8 news is elon musk tweeting about bitcoin. Where’s the full fledged d8 raid? Till then… those with fear will read this and pull out like the good warnings say. Its a game of how close to the flame can you go when half of this industry never cared if it was hot.

4 Likes

That might be the case everywhere else I don’t see people pulling out when every block has 4 smoke shops in NYC. They will never miss out on a sale when 15 other shops are selling it within two blocks from them.

NYS will have to make it more clear at some point.

Edit: I am not saying your wrong. I am saying there should be a clear statement being issued on this subject.

1 Like

It’s not pending, it’s on Abbots desk.
He will 100% sign it into law.
September 1st is the last day

2 Likes

Big pharma wants D8 guys. They don’t trust you to make it and the lobbyists are telling them y’all are dumb wooks.

I recommend changing business strategies.

6 Likes

Same with Texas smokeshops lol. We’re taking the homeless off the street for hustling d8.

1 Like

Bet we could work out something if we could get access to communications. How much are the license boys paying. What? Millions. K nvm!

This 5% thc is to pull back and reel us in.

Big pharma wants d9 too…

2 Likes

They already have Marinol, they don’t care about d9.

I don’t think it is going to have any real impact beside for the guys who recently invested big in this.

In many ways…in my twisted head I think this might be better. Instead of having this debate about legality of the D8 market.

I say at this point we are weeks away from having a full line of products with D9 (.3%-.5% and being even a bigger market than D8

1 Like

Lol. One drug and it’s not competing with the gas stations? Hell no.

Anything controlling our bodily autonomy is unacceptable in my eyes.

1 Like

Gub’ment already gets plenty of tax dollars from all the businesses and licensing of the cannabis industry. They are pushing hemp to be textiles only (aside from CBD) which is why they’re starting to ban ALL conversions.

Trust me bud the birds are singing, lol.

1 Like

Agreed on this. I’ve suggested they get making OSB if they were smart as they’ve seen me chase the thca game heavily…

2 Likes

I’ll find the post, but I predicted this awhile ago. CBD oil is gonna be a low end byproduct that goes straight to Big Pharma for fractions of cents.

3 Likes

The day will come people realize they lost to the big money. The laws giving you home grow? Enjoy your peace while you can. Seriously. We live in a limited Era and are squandering it trying to wait out rules. If you got lucky enough to get the rules in your favor. Run with that shit, because the good run is gonna change. See Colorados medical thc concentrates rules lol

3 Likes