New year new market share new product

Hello everyone, happy Chinese New year!

Creating a post to check if anyone is looking for new item in 2023? The following picture shows our most popular disposable, 1ml/2ml/3ml product! The newest Mesh coil technology also already came, welcome to DM me to get a sample to try!

|autoxauto

BBTANK sales department!

3 Likes

@future @sidco start with this one and delete the rest.

If they dont kick you guys down money per thread it shouldn’t be here

Center posts on disposables are so 2021

I’m okay with other companies posting their product information here, just don’t say bad words. Everyone has the same right to win the business.

Thats not what hes saying at all lol

1 Like

Trade for cbd?

1 Like

Yes. All of our devices are designed for CBD/THC oil

I’m saying you should have to pay to be here

Maybe I’ll entertain myself by derailing every vape thread with anti china memes till you asshats pay the person giving you the platform to schill this garbage

2 Likes

BBTANK 2023 newest 3ml disposable mod,

1. Fast preheat function, offers a more effective and stronger hit.
  2. Type C charging port, suits for the mainstream charging cable
  3. BBMesh heating coil, the first manufacturer ues Nicotine heating coil on the CBD/THC device

Uploading: IRY Pod 3ml.mp4…
IRY POD 3.0ml 20220926.pdf (9.0 MB)

Hey Guys, I uploaded the product brochure for reference. Everyone can download it to learn more information!

IRY POD 3.0ml 20220926.pdf (9.0 MB)

Not many people can use a 3ml
Vape

Maybe it’s based on different states? Most of our clients already added 3ml disposable into their product line. 3ml products are getting more and more popular.

1 Like

These center post 3ml vapes need to have Bluetooth compatibility added. You guys keep missing the mark on this one part

Thank you for your suggestion friend! I will feedback your valuable idea to our team!

Does anyone want to try our 3ml disposable with the newest Mesh heating coil? You will get an amazing experience!