New Verified CBD Slangers @HoneyGold_TNewman @horsetooth_hemp

I recently verified another Colorado CBD lab, @SoluScience_Travis with @Horsetooth_Hemp.

Honeygold Processing has been operating in Colorado for several years now, offering both wholesale and toll processing. They have packed a ton of processing capacity into their lab, including one of the largest functional chromatography systems I’ve seen in action. Their thc-free distillate was some of the best I’ve seen (& smelled!) and the consistency was literally perfect for anyone trying to formulate vape carts.

I have attached some pictures of their facility. I gotta give them credit for their commitment to safety and purity. They have a full scale analytical lab, crude ethanol processing, distillation, isolation, and product formulation all under one roof. Probably as many hundreds of thousands of dollars in HVAC as glass ware… and an impressive selection of isolated cannabinoids including cbg.

Contact @Horsetooth_Hemp for wholesale inquiries, and check out Honeygold Processing’s lab in the attached photos.

If you’re interested in getting your CBD facility verified for level 3 in the Colorado area get in touch with me.

7 Likes