New to Diamonds, why is my THCA going back into solution when it warms up?

I just saw the pic and thought it might help a little.

1 Like

Boil off the solvent until itā€™s reduced enough to see oily solution on the walls of the jar when you move it around. With too much solution youā€™ll get very little/no crystallization

3 Likes

That is possible I had two lids buckle, so finally I put one on top of the other and put two lids at the same time and that stop it from buckling

3 Likes

Thanks you man, I realized that was my problem last night, I had WAY too much in there. I also think I should have done a larger run

2 Likes

Yeah your glass would be in a billion peaces WAY before you got anywhere in the ball park of 250psi.

3 Likes

sorry for the misinformation donā€™t use a prv on a jar lid

1 Like

A prv is fine but one that pops at like 5-10psi Iā€™d imagine

Like @WolfeXtracts said the glass would def bust before it hit 250psi. But before the glass bust the plate lid will bend and buckle sliding itā€™s way past the ring lid. Ive shot em off before bc the pressure. walk away and hear boof! A prv set to the right low psi would have prevented any this

But @GroovyOctopusLabs prv fine just not that one,

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-4-NPT-10-PSI-Air-Compressor-Safety-Relief-Pressure-Valve-Tank-Pop-Off-New/293377771139?hash=item444ead8683:g:jvgAAOSwA-1d9dhk

Your pops the relief at 250psi which is a ton. This one pops at 10psi. See the difference?

Might be a lil betterā€¦I couldnā€™t find a 5 psiā€¦ I know oss use to sell an adjustable. But it was pricey

4 Likes