*NEW* T-Free Distillate & CBD Isolate available for sale at our SoCal lab. Looking to be a bulk, trustworthy supplier!

$850.00 Per Kilo. Reasonable offers considered on bulk orders of 10 or more kilos.

THC-Free Distillate: ~89% CBD | ~91% Total Cannabinoids | Non-Detect THC | No Pesticides, No Heavy Metals

Full COA from Infinite Labs attached below the photo :slight_smile: Please reply with your email or DM us!

Grown and extracted on our family farm in SoCal.

-Imperial CBD Extraction team

Newside1013- T-free COA.pdf (981.6 KB)

3 Likes

Where are you guys located? Imperial Beach?

2 Likes

Imperial, CA. About 2 hours east of San Diego!

1 Like

Bump :sun_with_face:

What makes your product worth more than 850/kg? Your pricing is really high compared to what else is available

7 Likes

I have tfree ND for $750-800
It’s only 80 TAC

3 Likes

Pure and Clean CBD Isolate available for purchase. $750/kg. Reasonable offers considered on bulk orders of 5 or more kilos.

CBD Isolate: ~99%+ CBD | 99.5% Total Cannabinoids | Non-Detect THC | No Residual Solvents, No Pesticides, and No Heavy Metals

Full COA from Infinite Labs attached below the photos. Please reply with your email or DM us! Serious Inquiries only!

-Imperial CBD Extraction team

CA201005-026-141 - Imperial CBD Extraction - 20NewsideISO1005.pdf (155.8 KB)

NEW PRICE ALERT FOR T-FREE DISTILLATE & CBD ISOLATE- LOOKING TO MOVE THIS ASAP!!!

THC-Free Distillate- $999.99 Per Kilo. Reasonable offers considered on bulk orders of 10 or more kilos. ~89% CBD | ~91% Total Cannabinoids | Non-Detect THC | No Pesticides, No Heavy Metals

Pure and Clean CBD Isolate- $699.99/kg . Reasonable offers considered on bulk orders of 5 or more kilos. ~99%+ CBD | 99.5% Total Cannabinoids | Non-Detect THC | No Residual Solvents, No Pesticides, and No Heavy Metals

Full panel COA’s from Infinite Labs attached below the photos. Please reply with your email or DM us! Serious Inquiries only!

Contact lcurrier@icbdextract.com for special pricing offers for bulk orders :slightly_smiling_face:

Grown and extracted on our family farm and lab in SoCal.

1 Like

Hey guys we have 22 kilos of our THC -Free distillate and 15 kilos of our CBD Isolate left for sale. Big price change for both since we need to move these batches asap!!!

THC-Free Distillate- $879/kg. Reasonable offers considered on bulk orders of 10 or more kilos. ~89% CBD | ~91% Total Cannabinoids | Non-Detect THC | No Pesticides, No Heavy Metals.

Pure and Clean CBD Isolate- $579/kg. Reasonable offers considered on bulk orders of 5 or more kilos. ~99%+ CBD | 99.5% Total Cannabinoids | Non-Detect THC | No Residual Solvents, No Pesticides, and No Heavy Metals

Full panel COA’s from Infinite Labs attached below the photos. DM us or email lcurrier@icbdextract.com for more information.

Hey everyone- we have 31 kilos of our THC-Free distillate and 15 kilos of our CBD Isolate for sale.

THC-Free Distillate- $850/kg . No MOQ. ~89% CBD | ~91% Total Cannabinoids | Non-Detect THC | No Pesticides, No Heavy Metals.

Pure and Clean CBD Isolate- $550/kg . No MOQ. ~99%+ CBD | 99.5% Total Cannabinoids | Non-Detect THC | No Residual Solvents, No Pesticides, and No Heavy Metals

Full panel COA’s from Infinite Labs and photos attached in this thread! Please DM or email lcurrier@icbdextract.com for more information on how to purchase.

Thank you!

Happy Friday everyone! T-Free distillate still available at $850/kg. Free USA ground shipping on all orders. Scroll up for pictures and COA’s on this thread.

DM or email lcurrier@icbdextract.com for more information.

1 Like

Bump :sunny:

Bump :heart:

I sent you an email for 5 kg but haven’t heard back!

1 Like

Bad customer service on my part. My apologies. Let me check my email right now. What’s your email address?

1 Like

Any demand for bio?

1 Like

Not at this moment, but we may have a need in the future.

1 Like

Hey everyone, we have a fresh batch of the same isolate as last time. 25 kilos available for purchase at $550/kg.

CBD Isolate: ~99%+ CBD | 99.5% Total Cannabinoids | Non-Detect THC | No Residual Solvents, No Pesticides, and No Heavy Metals

COA: CA201005-026-141 - Imperial CBD Extraction - 20NewsideISO1005.pdf (155.8 KB)

Please DM or email lcurrier@icbdextract.com for more information. Thanks!

Met the guy handling sales and the guy running the lab. They gave me a tour of the lab, and I got a good feel for how they operate.

These guys are from a small farm town (small by cali standards) in the Imperial valley. Guy running things comes from a farming family. And both of them have deep ties in their community.

They are the type of people I always want to work with, but rarely get the chance to. They exhibit a level of trustworthiness and professionalism that I rarely get to see in the Cannabis industry.

When I pulled up the guy handling sales came out to meet me. As soon as I saw him. I knew he was a farmer. He had the look of someone I’d expect to meet in Montana or Idaho. Somewhere where there is still a sense of community, where people are friendly, look out for eachother, say what they mean, and do what they say. That impression has held.

The guy running the lab comes from an academic background. He definitely has a little bit of the aspbergers, like a lot of us here, and I mean that in the best way possible. He walked me through all their in house testing procedures in great detail. It seemed like he could have kept going all day on the subject.

After meeting the guy heading up the lab, I felt little need to grab my jar of methanol from the car, but I did. As I dropped the iso in, it fully dissolved before reaching the bottom of the jar.

I’ve been running through their iso with great results.

I’ve gotten better priced offers closer to home, but as I said before these are the type of people I want to do business with.

Seriously, can’t recommend these guys enough. So far they’ve earned this review. And I have no doubt they will continue to do so.

Don’t wipe them out though, I still need to get mine.

:+1::+1:

9 Likes

Thank you @ZenD for this awesome review and testimonial. We want to pride ourselves in our professionalism and trustworthiness in this industry and in life. We will continue to create value and relationships any way we can. We can’t thank you enough.

Please let us know what else we can do to help out moving forward :+1:

5 Likes