Tee w/ 3/8” valve on each side

3/8” hoses

(2) cmep pumps

3/8” hoses

Condensing cool

3/8” hoses

150 L solvent tank#1

Only 1 150L solvent tank #1 is primary tank

Will use cold ice water in reservoir with pump for jacketed solvent tank until upgrading to chiller

Will use on demand hot water heater or bucket heaters and pump for heating collection and would like to heat, what is a good choice, if anyone has any advice.

Have separate system for Dewax and crc but would also like to hear suggestions, I’ve found dewaxing before color remediation is the way to go.

Mainly asking what you would recommend for a heating element for the collection pot

Full setup after upgrade and ideal setup

Chiller for solvent tank?

Suggestions

(4) 6x36 material columns

(3) Cmep recovery pumps

All 1/2” hoses

Mainly asking what you would recommend for a heating element for the collection

Pictures?

Or as I prefer “1k word substitutes”.

10 Likes

6 Likes

Pictures or you’re gonna lose everyone by bullet point #4

10 Likes

WHAT was this post about?

3 Likes

Post edited
Mainly looking for advice on heading this collection 150L Jacketed Collection and Storage Vessel with Locking Casters

Trying to get advice on best way to heat this collection

Sorry system is on the way, just trying to get collection heating system rigged up before it arrives

Sorry system is on the way, just trying to get collection heating system rigged up before it arrives.

Mainly trying to figure out a heating system to keep this collection at 75f. I’m thinking a electric hot water heater but could use some insight on exactly how to rig it up 150L Jacketed Collection and Storage Vessel with Locking Casters

Just run a single water loop through the internal coil of collection and also your recovery systems condenser

2 Likes

There are pictures in In hot water... and probably elsewhere.

There is also math to be had on how much hot and cold you’re gonna need.

Maybe start with Help me understand the relationship between pressure, thermodynamics and moving solvent in a CLS

1 Like