New Rechargeable USB C THC Disposable- All ceramic coil-PreHeat-Easy Fill- Child lock

I’ve seen enough to be patient man. I’m excited for you guys.

1 Like

Can’t rush perfection, as they say… They look cool

1 Like

whats it mean when you spell thick that way? Is it just thick?

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3Fterm=Thic

I’m with the times nawmean

1 Like

I thought it may be a specific product, So is pull and snap shatter thicc? i got some carts from cartfarmer that say good for rosin or thicc? actually they say 90 tac

2 Likes

When explaining thiccness there’s d8 d9 distillate then there’s ya winterized sauces and then there’s ya non winterized budders and rosins. My cart has thick d8 in it and I’ve never found a thicker distillate than this stuff.

im not doing distilled thc just cbd, So is shatter a no go in carts?

Tbh this cart here can handle anything that doesn’t crystalize. Cbd shatter sounds like it’ll do fine.

i have thc shatter, the cbd is distillate. from what you say itll still work. Ive heard of mixing cbd distillate to thin shatter, Ill try that so that it works.

1 Like

Shatter is less thick than distillate ten fold compared to d8.

Hmm? I have little experience, I have cbd distillate in the fridge and of course it hard but its not so hard at room temp.

1 Like

Burned through that bitch fast. Clogs about at the half way point with my super thicc stuff. Nothing a little wiping with a qtip didn’t fix.

I’m sure I can refill and recharge (hasn’t lost all charge)

Definitely a good as is disposable.

2 Likes

awesome! Next Version in production right now will be reducing pore size in tank so super thicc stuff won’t get clogged and also reducing sensitivity of touch sensor. Thanks for your feedback!

im confused how shatter is less thick than anything. its rock hard.

1 Like

Shatter is much harder than d8 until blended with other constituents

Yeah, I’m playing guessing games by not seeing your oil. Most slabs I come by are sugary af and sappy af. The super stable stuff I haven’t been around a market for in a minute. It’s gotta melt down no matter what to be syringed. Idk how much you have available, but I would follow QMA for that advice. His entire business is carts and cart filling. I’d save the shatter for a refillable vape.

Just an update on Samples for those requested-
We sold exclusivity to the original product on here. We made new one with different “window” and made some changes from feedback we have received from our first run of testers. Anyone that requested samples through DM or Email will receive their samples next week. Anyone new that wants samples, I will send your way as well.
I’m also looking to attend the GLG meetup in Chicago on 12/5 and will have samples available there to pass out .
Thanks!

2 Likes

Do you still have in stock and can you ship to South Africa?

This product is ass. It does not let you reset the puff meter