New processing company looking for legal rec or med growers in Michigan to supply product

We are a new processing company in West Michigan and we are looking for medium to large growers who can supply us cannabis biomass to process. We can process for you using hydrocarbon or we will buy and process for ourselves. We are looking for long term partners who want to be part of a growing network we are creating to simplify the flow of your products. Shoot me a message if you have some biomass available or will have. Shoot me a message if you have some biomass available or will have some available soon. Also if you are in the Michigan area and would like to just be part of the network we are creating to work together in the future on some projects HMU as well.

5 Likes

BM or l2l?

I’m in se Michigan myself.

4 Likes

We will be able to purchase from any license rec or med. We have a commercial grower license but as of right now we are unable to purchase or process until we have received our retail or processing license. After we receive our license which should be in late January early February at the latest we will immediately be hunting for 1000+ pounds a week and we will be offering competitive toll rates. Even better toll rates for those who are willing to contract with us to be exclusive. We will be offering processing and will offer back a split in the extract or we are working on a possible trade menu for edibles, tinctures, sublingual sprays,raw distillates and hopefully more. We are going to be installing some cryogenic equipment that will hopefully give us the leading edge on types of trimming, extraction, and curing that will make it attractive for growers. I really appreciate your time and if you want to reach out to me send me a message and I’ll share my info. If you want to drop me your phone number I can also contact you once we are up and running in our facility. Thank you

https://drive.google.com/file/d/184tESOBLLYIn9DmS1GCoO2gZnP9MTWyI/view?usp=drivesdk

Good luck get your dialing on. :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks bud

1 Like

Bro, stop spamming the forum asking people if they want to buy illegal drugs from you.

1 Like

What you talking bout willis?

thats love