New Podcast Series

If there are any lab techs out there that want to talk about their job, a typical workday, funny lab stories, and other BS, etc. DM me, I’d love to have you on my podcast. Thanks!

19 Likes

Where are you located?

1 Like

San Diego, but it can be done from anywhere and we record the audio.

3 Likes

What’s the name of the podcast?

Is this an extraction podcast? You guys gonna talk tech and sop’s?

Extraction Talk

7 Likes

Yes, it’s an extraction podcast, but we talk about many other things too. We will talk about tech and SOPs if they are willing to do that, we ask but don’t push.

12 Likes

Oh man, you guys have been slaying ahead of the curve for a long time. I’d love to chat :call_me_hand:t3:

16 Likes

I’m in SoCal, I’d be down to talk on a podcast about whatever. DM me

8 Likes

I just listened to all of them while driving a Capna up to Canada. I’d be willing to appear to talk about legal issues with contracts etc. I’m a lawyer in Mn.
Also - invest in a new mic!

4 Likes

I’d love to be able to chat with you guys. That would be awesome

8 Likes

I’m down, but it’s gonna be a weird episode

12 Likes

9 Likes

https://youtu.be/6aK2CKrdjbE

6 Likes

Count me in

1 Like

If you need more contributors, feel free to reach out to me sometime as well. I am based out of Seattle but would be happy to do it over the phone/internet. I know you have a decent amount of people stating interest on here, so I figured I would leave you a short list of things I am knowledgeable about/feel comfortable speaking about in a public setting:

WA i502 industry regulation/enforcement/problems
CO2 Extraction
Post Processing/Distillation
Growing (we use a unique grow method called KNF, Korean Natural Farming)
Cannabis Product Development and Branding
Cannabis Product Education (outreach, teaching sessions w/ budtenders and consumers)
Testing Labs and standards or lack thereof

If any of these topics interest you, hit me up!

What’s your Podcast? I’d love to tune in.

Extraction Talk

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting on a new episode :blush:

2 Likes

Dude! We’re in Murrieta and just released our podcast as well. Let’s get together and do something awesome!

2 Likes