New member/ New Grow

NICE

Looks like you do the “autumning off” tek by the leaves, I do it that way. If you want crazy colors, drop temps at night, and or use cmh lighting. I do both, and get crazy purples.

4 Likes

I have a HPS & cob in my flower tent… the temps drop to about 70 for the low. It’s definitely bringing out a nice color

Can also add ice to the tops of your pots to simulate oncoming winter as well. Lovely plants

3 Likes

Few harvest pictures. Still 4 more plants to go . But I’m getting it done . I think I underestimated how much material I’d end with. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

About 21% of the wet weight will be your dry weight great job

4 Likes

Harvest is going well , everything is curing up… I’ll send off for testing very soon… crazy this is hemp… I tried a little of the T1 and holy shit , I can’t even describe the feeling, very very much in you head & eyes… it’s amazing. I can’t wait to see the results

4 Likes

Looking good brotha
Master grower in the making :+1::clap:

2 Likes

Nah, there’s no such thing as a master grower

However, the fact that it’s notill,even without the pics, means that you care and use good amendments and your shit will be ultra fire anyways.
I’ve given salt growers cuts and I grew the same cut with my methods(probiorganic biodynatural… probiotics, organic, biodynamics, and Korean natural farming, ) and its insane how shitty a 20 year salt growers product was compared to, at that time, a 4 year grower.
I’ve given newbies soul recipies and advice and their shit was better than most dispensary weed

1 Like

Beautiful work my dude! I would smoke that over commercial boof any day!

1 Like

Yea my Hemp is the only high cbd I can smoke… I haven’t found 1 other sample that can hold a candle to my stuff… most hemp is grown outdoors , large fields… or big green houses with bottled nutrients… my stuff is so clean tasting… the few reviews I’ve gotten back have been great.

3 Likes

Gearing up for round 2 !! These girls are monsters

3 Likes

dude! luv it!!! man i been trying to to the same thing for a long time i got some strains but not sure if they are hot or not i am assuming no but your genetics look exotic and amazing any way i can get seed pa pa pleeese!!! lol I am so jelly

1 Like

Hey guys sorry it’s been a minute… but I thought I’d bring everything up to date… so my last harvest was about 3 weeks ago, I sent everything out for testing. Also moved clones over to flowering. So it’s just been one thing after another , but I wanted to share some updates.

![image|375x500](upload://8qhLAANAHTEbrNN0KGB8gTotC11.

1 Like

Oh man I’d love to give you seeds , but theses were passed to me as clones

1 Like

I got some testing done too , looks like everything is good to go with these strains of hemp… I was afraid they got hot pushed to 9 1/2 weeks , but everything is in check

4 Likes

Can I come visit lol

1 Like

Hey guys , hope everyone has been well… things are starting to frost up on my next harvest.

5 Likes