New member, hello and thank you from Minnesota

I just wanted to say hello and thank you for this wonderful community and resource. I’ll be sure to absorb everything I can before coming to the community with a question but wanted to start by trying to connect and network with people in the midwest or more specifically Minnesota. Unfortunately i’ve seen too much inexperience and heard too many peoples crazy pipe dreams to really want to collaborate on anything so far. My passion is in cultivation but have some very limited experience in CLS (bho/pho), rosin, and SPD.
Love, Light & Grateful Vibes!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum and don’t be shy, ask away. :100:

4 Likes

Not shy, I just like to know what i’m asking before i ask it :wink: I could go on for days about KNF, cultivation SOP for indoor vertical farming, standard DE HPS indoor, outdoor in all its forms, etc… But my knowledge of extraction tek goes beyond my experience if that makes sense. The last time I touched a CLS was 3 years ago and so I’m just going to spend some time learning the nomenclature and recent advances in extraction that i’ve missed out on these last few years.
Thanks!

6 Likes

Always happy to see another like minded individual pop up on the forum. I look forward to seeing what knowledge you can share. Sometimes going forward we overlook the value of older methods so even old information can prove invaluable.

2 Likes

Nice, I also come from a cultivation background. We should set up a thread on vertical indoor farming as this is the way of the future.

5 Likes

Rolling racks baby!!! Making aisles out of no where

2 Likes

Where in Minnesota? I’m in the Twin Cities, always love networking with new people.

1 Like

Correct, with Aesence units in the racks.

2 Likes

Now you’ve definitely peaked my interest. Vertical indoor farming you say?

2 Likes

Yes, I designed a custom Greenhouse using SIP panels for the side walls and traditional poly for the roof. We looked into two and three level vertical options. These are going to be all controled atmosphere facilities. This is why we chose to use SIP panels for the side walls. We still wanted to take advantage of the “free” lighting provided by mother nature.

4 Likes

I consulted on a super small 2,500 sq ft 3 tier vertical grow. Got to do all the CAD designing and worked with Fluence. We modeled ours off of Fire Weed Factory in Alaska.

2 Likes

Me too. Check your DM’s

1 Like

I’m over in Door County, WI- if you’re ever in the area hit me up!

1 Like

Twin cities, and you do the same :slight_smile:

1 Like

mkaiser@mhfma.org

1 Like

We need materials to run through our “Tumble Weed Drier”. It needed minor modifications after this year in Oregon and was sent back for this. It worked fine but now should work better. Modifications are complete and we need to run materials.