New Hammermill (KannaMill) for sale

Hey Gang!
I have a KannaMill 4 (up to 100 lbs/hr) in Carbon Steel assembled and crated ready for shipment. This unit comes with two screens at your specified particle size requirements, both the infeed and discharge chutes, a collection bin, a shop vac for dust collection, a support stand for the mill and a Variable Frequency Drive (VFD). Let’s make a deal…

KannaMill_Standard.pdf (241.3 KB)

Price?

Brand new is $16,461.00. Happy to jump on a call to negotiate if you are interested.

Why is this 3x the price of a normal hammermill? What makes it worth the extra investment? Does it have a dust collection feature? How about conveyor systems to work with it? What controller does it come with?

1 Like

What would you consider a “normal” Hammermill? Everything that is included with the mill was listed in my initial post…3/4HP motor with a VFD drive, dust collection and collection bin.

Colorado mills, or blue hippo mills.

1 Like

I am not one to slander other milling companies, but our equipment is manufactured in Buffalo, NY and is made from 3/8" steel, built to last. We have engineered “knife” hammers to ensure that we can process fibrous/high resin plants. Other companies get their machines manufactured overseas and their advertised processing rates are not based on Cannabis material.

Happy to chat more offline if you want.

2 Likes

Moved your post for you but please post any future equipment sales in the “equipment for sale” sub category

2 Likes