*NEW* Futurola Mega Shredder 5lb / 7 Seconds

Item Model/Manufacturer: NEW IN BOX Futurola Mega Shredder 5lb / 7 seconds

Description: The Futurola Shredders allow for grinding plant matter into the perfect mix consistency to fill Pre-Rolls and Cones. These products are Made in the USA, using food-grade stainless steel barrels, digital timers, and are easy to load and unload. The Futurola Mega can shred up to 5 pounds in 7 seconds.

Price/MSRP: $5,000 cash pick-up

Current location of item: Orange County, California

New, never used. Need to liquidate as I’ve closed the business. Save $2,000+.

do the whips wear out?

Not sure, can someone chime in that has experience with this unit?

Yes, it’s just .110 weed eater line that’s straightened out I think

edit: I think I’m thinking of the medium one, not sure what the size is on these

1 Like

They do but they will last a while and easy to change.

So if the whips are disintegrating over time where do you think that plastic is going? Into the pre roll material! do not use this style of shredder for pre roll applications.

6 Likes

I used one of the smaller ones to shred hemp bio to run through a seed collection machine we build ran about 5000 pounds through and the cords definitely would shorten even at a 5 second pulses.

1 Like

yea they are great for things like that but not for something that is going to be smoked haha

Thanks for undermining my classified ad. I’m not the manufacturer and I need to liquidate this to pay bills.

1 Like

Just warning the would be buyer about the potential health risks. No one wants to smoke plastic right?

1 Like

This is still available.

Ping! Pong?!