NEW! Floraplex Terpenes - Amped Up Blends - Free Samples for Future Customers

I’ve tried a lot of Connoisseurs terps. Most of them taste like pine trees, but tangie berry is incredible! It tastes like a orange creamsicle…
Just got some amped strawberry cough, I haven’t tried yet, but it smells great out the bottle.

@FloraplexTerpenes getting great reviews back from the amped up sour pebbles I sent out. And i really like the Uber thick!

3 Likes

Amped up is :fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Am I too late for this party?

Nice!! I have some uber thick on the way, that’s good to hear. Did you mix it at the same temp as you would normally with terps or mct?

1 Like

@FloraplexTerpenes I might have missed it did you guys release the ingredients for your Uber thick diluent

2 Likes

Mixed up the new Amped up Sour Pebbles into a disty cart, super fire :fire:

These are the absolute BEST terpenes!!!

2 Likes

Yep…I probably fill lil hot about 160-180f. It cools tons being pulled up

1 Like

i still have hope been well over a month.
but if i never get it. i still thank floraplex for the offer.
Lrus007

Hey Fluoroplex can I please get a sample set I asked a couple of times I’m not the biggest buyer in the world but I do buy terpenes every month
I’m curious to try some of your blends with my CO2 extracted CDT s

1 Like

I have recieved mine and I will say the sour pebbles the strawberry cough an the gelato are great the others are also good but these fruity ones are super :fire::fire::fire: thanks floraplex the only terp I use ever

4 Likes

This must be good stuff , your normal terps are already great. Can’t wait to try some amped terps

1 Like

Definitely the best of its kind that I’ve used before, by far. Thanks for the heads up, worked great.

@FloraplexTerpenes Hey guys, I got a sampler of some of your regular terpene blends which were fantastic, but our leadership is looking for something with more “flavor” to it and this seems like it would fit the bill quite well. Is it still possible to get a couple small taste testers to trial before we go in on bulk purchase?

Looks like the feedback from others so far has been fantastic, would love to add our own review to the mix!

1 Like

Nice…!

2 Likes

Did sweetterps really just try an pull custys off your thread kinda hard when they don’t even offer free samples lmao here our snake oil is the best an we are ether then TT and FP but we can’t afford to give you guys samples they must be using gold enriched mineral oil from a Himalayan mine on top of a mountain or something :rofl::thinking: sorry I have to tease a lil bit

4 Likes

That is kinda outta line. But they have good terps also

Just placed an order, excited to get my hands on the product!

1 Like

@FloraplexTerpenes
Thanks for the coupon I found this board while searching reviews on product!

I just placed an order for some diluent and Blue Dream… any chance to get some samples of your new products??

Take care! Jason Gordon
ps I cant find out how to dm on this site lol