NEW! Floraplex Terpenes - Amped Up Blends - Free Samples for Future Customers

glad to see people getting samples at this late date
i was giving up hope but maybe mine will show up soon
thank you again floraplex

1 Like

that Cantaloupe Haze! wow!

4 Likes

So I got some amped up samples to try and though they smell fantastic I don’t personally like the flavors as well as the standard terp blends. The amped up flavors I’ve tasted so far (gelato and strawberry cough) taste like candy vape juice. The flavors are robust and come through really well, it’s just not my thing.

1 Like

We don’t see many terp blends that have the white widow or skunk type of smell, wonder why?

I’d really like something along those pungent funky lines if possible.

3 Likes

I loved using your dilutent it’s an amazing product and has gotten me away from true terpenes! Great stuff

1 Like

There’s a couple threads on this topic. Seems like the best way to get a true tasting cart is using hte/sauce, live resin, or cannabis essential oils (including co2 terps as the seeming best of them). There ARE however a couple botanical terp blend companies using skunky and fuelly smelling terps/flavanoids including thiols. This post and the rest of the thread may help shed some light on this. What specific molecules make weed smell "skunky"? - #2 by anon93688
Keep in mind that although most are GRAS, thiols are extremely pungent and can be toxic depending on their form.
Here’s more info on cannabis derived vs botanical terps
Cannabis derived terpenes vs non-cannabis derived terpenes

1 Like

Do some looking into it. For instance, menthofuran is supposed to add a skunky mint flavor, and one company is adding it, but it is potentially deadly. This company uses some thiols in some of their mixes, but be warned. If they will put a deadly chemical in their mix and be honest about it but put no blatant warnings to the consumer… Just research anything before you put it in yourself imo. One of the reasons I like floraplex is because of their openness about whats in their products.

Technical data sheet for the atf flavour showing menthofuran

Main page for atf flavour

1 Like

I’ve tried a lot of Connoisseurs terps. Most of them taste like pine trees, but tangie berry is incredible! It tastes like a orange creamsicle…
Just got some amped strawberry cough, I haven’t tried yet, but it smells great out the bottle.

@FloraplexTerpenes getting great reviews back from the amped up sour pebbles I sent out. And i really like the Uber thick!

3 Likes

Amped up is :fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Am I too late for this party?

Nice!! I have some uber thick on the way, that’s good to hear. Did you mix it at the same temp as you would normally with terps or mct?

1 Like

@FloraplexTerpenes I might have missed it did you guys release the ingredients for your Uber thick diluent

2 Likes

Mixed up the new Amped up Sour Pebbles into a disty cart, super fire :fire:

These are the absolute BEST terpenes!!!

2 Likes

Yep…I probably fill lil hot about 160-180f. It cools tons being pulled up

1 Like

i still have hope been well over a month.
but if i never get it. i still thank floraplex for the offer.
Lrus007

Hey Fluoroplex can I please get a sample set I asked a couple of times I’m not the biggest buyer in the world but I do buy terpenes every month
I’m curious to try some of your blends with my CO2 extracted CDT s

1 Like

I have recieved mine and I will say the sour pebbles the strawberry cough an the gelato are great the others are also good but these fruity ones are super :fire::fire::fire: thanks floraplex the only terp I use ever

4 Likes

This must be good stuff , your normal terps are already great. Can’t wait to try some amped terps

1 Like