New cloudy distillate question

Hello! I am new to Future4200 and really enjoying the layout of the website and there is a ton of knowledgeable people on topics I enjoy:)

My friend is having an issue with this product he is working with. We added 20% EJ mix to the product (like normal) and it turned into a cloudy/milky thick substance. We did this same process with product from a different source an hour earlier and they turned out amazing.

Any idea what could be causing this? Thanks in advance for the help… we are at a loss.

2 Likes

can’t fault the title.
this is definitely a new kind of cloudy!

can I ask wtf is EJ?
because the all knowing one is not great with two letter queries.

edit: dreading “E-juice”…

4 Likes

Ej mix Is a brand of dab cut… it’s vg peg all mixed with different viscosuties… if your cutting disty with it fir carts you might be fucking up…there are better ways to cut disty… cloudyness probably moisture or to cold when mixing… just a guess

2 Likes

You’re mixing solvent free distillate with homemade ej mix? I didn’t think ej was sold anumore. Is this THC distillate? What temps are you mixing at and are you doing it on a mag stirrer?

1 Like

We use flavorless Terps, like the flavorless from connosieur concentrates or the liquidizer from true Terps with all our carts/syringes. Never had an issue with those. Always felt like pg/vg or MCT has an odd tickle, sometimes almost a burn on the throat. Not a fan

4 Likes

Say if it was moisture or too cold when the mixing was happening? How would one fix this? I’ve had this problem just happen to me and I put my distillate in my vac oven to see If it would help.

1 Like