New clone sharing group

To make things organized please shoot me a dm and your signal number and we will get the group setup today

The goal is to only group buy tested genetics so we don’t get any pathogens.

First 2-4 buys have been picked out and you can grab or pass on anything. No obligation just opportunity to grab what you like.

After these first couple are completed we can vote on future group buy and if it isn’t tested we can test it before we disseminate.

There are some heaters out there at the moment and splitting the price betweeen a group is just win win

For all the old group members that want to join shoot me a DM. Might be fun for you guys to buy some clones without AIDS for once.

8 Likes

Who do you like for generics testing?

2 Likes

A few companies offer inexpensive and reliable testing

1 Like

First batch we have to choose from are

Kush crasher
Grandi guava
GMO
Platinum kush breath
Garanamals
Jealousy
Gush Mints
Garlotti

Next Batch will be

Pave
Lemon Cherry Gelato
White Runtz
Zoap

4 Likes

This is a dank idea I would love to roll with/jump on board with. Some of those strains sound dope(did a light-amount of strain info-diving and one that stood out to me was the Gush Mints for it’s ability to weather/grow well in colder temperatures). I’m sure most of those other strains in either batches are probably equally as impressive if the genetics are top notch. <3 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nobody wanted the last batch

More for me

I am speaking with Grandiflora currently and this is what he has.

If you are interested in doing a group buy on this dm me.

2 Likes

…what’s 5150 cuz Eddie Van Halen. EDDIE IS GOD.

1 Like

Eddie was abusive towards sweet little Valerie bertenelli. No god there.

That’s great. I’m a little sick of getting upset for things in people’s personal lives though.

What’s the genetics?

7 Likes

E85 has been doing well at retail in PDX. High test, gassy nose.

That Ya Hemi is one of the most fire strains I’ve come across

The 4510 was killer too but smaller yield

4 Likes

Ya Hemi sounds like a reference to the Dodge ads. The guy who played the redneck in the 90s TV ads is a comedian named Jon Reep, guy is hilarious.

I like the sound of Pineapple Piss. If it’s anything like the Cat Piss strain I have had before, then this strain would likely be quite promising to help my high functioning autism, ADD, mental+physical [motivational-]energy and my moderately-severe nausea. I’d commit a whole grow environment to suit the environment preferences of a single strain if it actually worked for my ailments.

I’m limited for now but eventually I want to provide/give access of chronic quality genetics/products from my [low-to-no-budget]nonprofit grow op to my local community members that are Disabled/and/or/Elderly and on low-fixed-income/cannot afford our rural Dispensary’s $17+tax g’s in Southern AZ(if my unknown genes from 10-year-old Mexican brick bagseeds and a CBD flower bagseeds make it to harvest it’ll be such a HUGE benefit to my poor health-said health is directly affecting my life’s finances/ability to keep physically and financially supporting my new born’s family/home-life - the added stress of eviction being on the horizon sucks thanks to the heavy stress on resources DCS/CPS demanded outta me).

Thanks to this wonderful community providing some helpful improvements- I’ll be starting a quasi-quality second grow part-way through this current grow where my plants won’t be stunted by hot soil(got donated some bag of 3-year-old-dry soil that was mixed with miracle grow and whatever else inside their seed starter bag).

Gosh. I cannot wait to put my life back in balance and allow my passion and ambition for cannabis to serve the medically needy starting as a small grow/hobby within my local community and going wherever that leads me. <3

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes