New carts!!! Advice

I love cCell carts. Jupitor too. Ever since the terrifs its ben hard for me to purchase them. And i believe the tax is to high to stick with em.
Wich cart is a good alternative
Good price
Easy to buy
No leaks.

I can get you any of these cartridges at a great price, I highly recommend the removable center post, quartz heating element cartridge, completely leak proof and extremely smooth. We can add logos or engraving on to any of the cartridges.

3 Likes

Dm me a price for the 1st pic, black tip, 500-1000 count, .5ml.

Thanks

Jupiter carts are CCells. They just buy directly from CCell.

Convectium has some decent Heavy Metal free carts, made with all ceramic pieces. They call it the P Core. Decently priced.
They also offer a cartridge called the CCore, which is very similar to the CCell…
They are just middle manning these things from Chinese manufacturers, just like Jupiter, but their pricing is still pretty competitive.

What makes the removable post ones better? It seems like having them top airflow would cause improper airflow from the atomizer. Am I wrong?

Its for faster filling and another kick to the ribs for cappers. Top air flow carts clog but don’t leak as easily

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Ill look into it.

I had the same issues. Tariffs increased the prices and when kush supply sent me a quote for 10,000 carts and was still 3.30 a cart I knew I needed to switch also. Man I spent alot of money trying cart after cart throwing away money. I ended up going thru a guy on ebay and bought a sample order from this seller and man, I honestly wished I would have done it 100,000 carts ago. The carts are the same exact carts. Smoke exact same. Smoke good with big ass hits, has all the engravings/ CCELL “K” FROM KUSH SUPPLY CO. AND THE LOT. Been dealing with this dude ever since. Give him a chance I promise you will wish u have done it sooner, he has larger quantities if you check his other listings out. His name is Alittleofeverything on Ebay. Give him a try like I said. U will wish u have done it sooner

How many carts do you usually grab? What style? (Push top or screw on) what volume?

1 Like

have they passed state compliance testing for hm?