New Cartridge Technology Is Ready

Hi @Demontrich That was the exact reason why we upgraded to the newest version of products my friend.

3 Likes

I still haven’t received anything from you guys

3 Likes

Any updates on my sample pack? Excited to try them out…

1 Like

Wish I knew that before I filled them up. It’s not a big deal loosing a few grams of distillate from emptying them out. It’s the time of heating amd emptying them, and refilling other carts before I leave for vacation in a day

4 Likes

He’s probably right. If we learn from nicotine vaping Dual coils increase surface area and depending on coil material and how it’s wound it can make a noticeable difference.

3 Likes

Hi,Please check your email @Dred_pirate

1 Like

5 Likes

edited…

2 Likes

I did, thank you, sir.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I got my samples. They are f00king awesome. I like the disposables. I can take the lid off the palm orange one refill it. It’ll probably clog if I do but it hits pretty fuckin decent. With the clogs… I am on two of the five shorter, fatter, with the adjustable aperture carts. They both have clogged before getting halfway through them. A two second press on the button with either the palm or stick style batter and it pulls through easily. I haven’t tried the juul style one yet but I will assume that it is more than adequate. Overall, I think they are fuckin bad ass and wouldn’t mind having a small scale pricing sheet.

7 Likes

How was the taste?

2 Likes

Actually pretty damn good. The 14 mm or whatever the fatty ones are. With hte/disty they clog pretty easy

1 Like

I got my samples from @Liam84, i too really like the 13mm fatty; big clean hits. Burns through oil big time, I think a 2gr tank would be pretty intriguing.

2 Likes

I got some samples yesterday, filled them up with different formulas as well as with a crudish looking oil, made from blond morroc, that always clogs in carts. halfway down so far, no clogging jet.
Other mix was 64%BHO 28%CBDisolate 8%Terpenes, that works really good in other carts, and good ratio for body and mind imo… I can only say, this tank emties quick! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: great taste both on minimum and maximum airflow, but at maximum I want to higher the watt or voltage settings… jummy! like a big ol joint rip, but that sweet low temp dab flav, haha almost like a dab, will do some more testing.
Works nice with m3 auto drag type pens on lowest airflow. purer and cooler taste than Ccell carts imo.
will keep on testing :smiley: also waiting for some other samples from Liam

3 Likes

@oodboo isn’t from the U.S. and we are so glad that he reached out.

2 Likes

Thank you @Liam84! and also thanx for new samples! first impression is realy good!
Disposable bars what mush smaller than expected and also the hit was much better/bigger/srtonger/faster than expected :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: although haven’t tried the bar jet, just the disposable pen, but I think they have the same internal function and hit the same, I will see soon :grin:

The new Ceramic Cartridge seems super nice! will try it out more, have to have more days befor I can state 100% what I think, but judging from the 13.5 mm I think it will eat it clean :sunglasses:

trying with different mixes and ratios, and they seems to take pretty much anything :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :crazy_face:

but my personal fav so far is 5050 decarbed shatter and cbd isolate with aprox 5% terps added, after it gets to sit for a week or so it tastes beautiful, like candy almost.

as Liam said im not from US so sorry beforehand for my usage of words and the English language :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanx everyone who contribute to this forum, it rocks!
Pz

4 Likes

Hello everyone,

Newly released All-In-One Sealed Vape Carts, which delivers the purest flavor profiles without any compression. Do not need capping, which save a lot of time & labor cost when filling oil. It’s compatible with most of cannabis extracts from thin to thick.

We have samples ready, wanna have a try?

1 Like

Looks interesting for sure, but I must be missing something here. How does it even work? Looks like it gets filled right through the mouthpiece into an open chamber with the coil on the bottom. How is the vapor supposed to get past all the disty in the tank with no chimney?

3 Likes

Probably has a perforated silicone reed type plug in the mouth piece, I’ve seen this with some of the newer rechargeable ones

1 Like