New Cartridge Technology Is Ready

I use one either way, you should see all the black resin left behind on them or even wax residue, you get nothing but clean smoke passing by the filter & it hardly changes the profile of the smoke either. I prefer them over smoking without one. Has saved my lungs big time.

2 Likes

That’s dope, glad to see they are still around and doing well. Iv still got my OG mouthpeace with no filter… Def looks like its time for an uprgrade.

1 Like

They even make a mini now perfect for joints or carts too! The new one is more so better for bongs & rigs with atleast a 1in open mouth

1 Like

I am trying to work out a discount coupon dedicated for FT4200 for the WAND.

6 Likes

You’re the real one @Liam84 :metal:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

My pleasure. @Cheebachiefextracts

1 Like

Ducore S paired with In-palm battery is fantastic! almost as good airflow as 13mm cart with adjustment.
Nothing I have tried before have hit/tasted as good as this battery/cart combos.
@Liam84 all your stuff I have tried so far have kicked some serious ass! :1st_place_medal:

Skärmavbild 2021-04-08 kl. 08.40.57

btw I know tis gonna sound weird, but I realy like to play with the magic wand, my gf to.

3 Likes

Given the fact, there is a Inspire Magic Wand, I agree, it does sound weird… :rofl:

3 Likes

Use Liamthefatass for 10% off, it might not work for now, but definitely tomorrow.
Coupon doesn’t apply to shipping and tax though.

6 Likes

Hi Homie, could you please try to use Chrome browser to try again?
If it works, don’t forget the promotion code—Liamthefatass.

2 Likes

OH, you also need to fill in all above required information before putting any information into the credit card form, otherwise it is locked.

1 Like

No matter how i fill it out, it seems the credit card form does not unlock on my iPad, chrome or otherwise

We just locked our coder inside the office…

That is a joke, but they seems to know why, let me report back when I got confirmation it works.

3 Likes

As long as they have access to caffeine and pizza it’s technically legal here in Silicon Valley :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Oh yeah, here for companies like Alibaba, tencent, they “enourage” you to do OT all the time.

Don’t forget the path to toilet, that is probably equally important as food.
I am calling it a day, bye homies.

3 Likes

Hey man,try again please if you got time.

1 Like

I was able to place the order, however the coupon code did give an error (whereas before it did not)

That’s the greatest coupon code :joy:

1 Like

Did you get to use the coupon?

Not at the time I placed the order

1 Like