New Cartridge Technology Is Ready

my bad could’ve got the model name wrong. it’s these carts tho. they hit amazing and make my dist look fire as hell but i get way too many returns…

I don’t carry that style of cartridge. My wolkentek have a different material and cap than that.

Hi Dear all, who have requested new version samples from me before my leave,

I will make sure that all of you receive DM/email from me today, with information of what we can provide you today.

Thanks for staying tuned.

P.S. It has been agreed by Ispire that I and my team will be the official handler(s) of PR on this site, with probable benefit preference dedicated for members of this forum. I am sorry that members here have gone thru a bit of “Role Confusion”. Please DM me if you have encountered anything unpleasant from me or others from Ispire, we do care.

16 Likes

Yeah, very soon you will have something with you Mr.
I am back with full speed.

2 Likes

Hi @Demontrich, that thing gave me mixed feelings, and I only hope that I have promoted Ispire right hence I tried to avoid conflicts here, luckily as we have had our new internal arrangements. I hope that thing would no longer causing any confusion for FT42K.

5 Likes

I hope your father is recovering peacefully, Liam. Glad to see you back.

@Vape_Better the above doesn’t exactly sound like your narrative in the posts in your third topic (in a little over a month) trying to push these carts- including saying that Liam went dark on the forum. We can see edits…

Between tactics like this attempting to slander Liam, the DMs & ludicrous marketing hype like saying Aspire invented the e-cigarette, there’s little reason to believe anything coming from you.

Let’s hope the below is how Ispire conducts matters moving forward. And @Vape_Better, take note of how much traction Liam was able to get on one topic by way of transparency & working with the community.

6 Likes

Is the Dabbing/Flower smoking business bigger than cannabis oil vaping?

• Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

will close it on new year’s eve.
Kind reminder: don’t forget 750/1000th reply of this thread will be presented with a gift. My brothers!!!

I always appreciate when communication gets going in a positive manner and everyone on the same team is on the same page.

Flower is definitely consumed more than oil in smoking products. Vaping? I’d say there’s plenty of room for better vape products for flowers. I haven’t found one I like except maybe launchbox haha and that was ages ago

3 Likes

Smoking flower is definitely bigger than vaping oil. I’m sure some people are smoking wax on top of their bowls or in joints and blunts, but they seem to be the minority.

In a few more years, especially with the momentum that legalization has picked up, we should see concentrate vaping catching up with smoking flower, maybe even becoming more popular. Smoking flower will always be popular. The portability and reliability, along with simplicity of a joint or bowl and a lighter is hard to beat.

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

How many percent of people here own dabber kits, my friend

4 Likes

As of now, I want to introduce a little fella that has been long ignored in IPU(Just hoping it is not too lame to call it, Ispire Product Universe, yeah, I’m a Marvel Fan)

Dacore SBS(0.5, 380, AUTO)

Tank Capacity:0.5 ml
Resistance: 1.4 ohm / Single Coil
370mah

I can’t say my hands are bigger than yours, and that is how it hides in my hand.

Not a lot bigger than my old Zippo Slim.

6 Likes

It’s adorable and I do appreciate your way with words.

My concern is a battery limited to .5ml cartridges?

I’d really like to see more competitive designs to battle this: https://www.nextdayvapes.com/Yocan-UNI_p_1871.html
The Yocan UNI is an innovative 510 cartridge battery vaporizer set that uses an adjustable cartridge port to perfectly fit to the widest variety of 510 thread concentrate cartridges measuring up to 12mm in diameter.

2 Likes

370 should be sufficient, for half a gram.

That’s not my concern. My concern is the person who gets a full gram cart and owns that battery.
Customers limited to .5ml can be rough.

2 Likes

Oh, I see.

I clicked the link you shared, and that is no stranger to us, but let me forward what you recommend to our RnD.

1 Like

With that Yocan I can take any cartridge and let it rip.
No concerns of size.

I also like ELeaf for their digital display and battery % display.

3 Likes

That is something we see a lot from Vape Circle. Digital Display, of Wattage/ Volt, puff count and such, , question is, do people actual dig that in Cannabis circle?

4 Likes

Yes. Take all the good from the ejuice and vaping market and apply it to cannabis and Hemp and their different oil consistencies.

The cooler the product the more value it has the more $ you can demand.

Some customers will enjoy less futuristic things. So they can buy a pipe.

3 Likes

YES LIAM. Yall can keep your colored leds, we want screens with resistnce readings, voltage, and wattage

12 Likes

The newer Uni Pro blows that old version out of the water and only $23. I doubt anyone will make a better batt for the same or less $ but anything is possible:
YoCan UNI PRO Vaporizer Mod (elementvape.com)

2 Likes