New Cartridge Technology Is Ready

Ascent had fire pin issues. Sure, try telling 1000ppl to use a paper clip and wiggle the firing pin. NOT! If it’s more work for the end user other than threading it on their battery, its lost sales 100%.

2 Likes

For sure agree 100% with usability. Most ppl I know how to finagle their pins already so being seated a little too deep wasn’t an issue for me, albeit I haven’t had that happen as often as 25%

2 Likes

Who is this @Vape_Better cat and why are they DMing me, pushing liam’s carts?

What the fuck is with these people and their shady ass cart game?

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: VapingLuna vs Demontrich. Kick rocks!

Yup, its his/her 3rd or 4th shill account. Keep on making shill accounts, and I and many others will call you out. Guaranteed!

I think 80% of the members all got those dm’s from said shill.

Go up about 20 posts. I called them out on their shill activities.

5 Likes

@Hansel @TwistedStill Dead on. And apparently the new tactic is that the NA branch has access to much more “cutting edge” tech.

1 Like

Whoever is in charge needs to rethink their business strategy. I don’t understand why they can’t just be a different name or company. Why the two drastic differences for the same stuff? Or is the name brand just being destroyed by knock offs and attempting this? I can’t for the life of me figure this out.

7 Likes

It’s wildly petty for a company like Aspire.

1 Like

I’d have quit if i was them a while ago. I don’t even mean for that to be taken personally. This has been like watching someone run into a wall expecting different results.

This is why I felt the need to post the DM. Everyone should see them hit this wall again…

4 Likes

I got the same DM. I went ahead, and asked to get a sample of this “new” tech so I can give them a shot to see if they’re any better than the last batch. Hopefully, we’ll be able to use the bigger carts on any battery, versus it only working with their battery…

2 Likes

Happy to help :)!

1 Like

I wanna switch to those chunky carts I’ve seen being advertised. I hit one myself that a friend had a few months back and at the time I knew nothing of them. They did hit great but I can tell it’s gonna fly through oil. Anyone worried about the consumer’s lack of understanding of that fact? Would also be nice to go back to 1ml’s that don’t clog. It’s the only reason I’m running the 0.5’s now.

3 Likes

They run fine on the yocan uni pro

1 Like

Having a hidden profile isnt a good look for a company rep…

3 Likes

It isn’t hidden

I had to manually make mine hidden…

@sidco does your profile start hidden?

2 Likes

Look at their post at the bottom…contact information is for luna lol. The forum never forgets. GTFO

6 Likes

A) Everyone needs to cool it on the name calling. There are legit reasons to question Ispires current marketing tactics and I encourage everyone to be vigilant, but we can beat em with logic without going through the mud.
B) Mods have been called upon multiple times by the Ispire rep who I believe to be named Luna as per earlier this thread. She insists on constant username changes and flagging all that stand in her way. Advice was given multiple times from users and mods alike, and blatantly ignored. Not sure why. Heres a list of her username changes.

6 Likes

Go away, your awful and your a bad salesperson.

Clearly, you are not good at this. Go back to ig and try influencing some more, maybe you’ll drum up some sales there, because it’s obvious you have made yourself person non grata here.

At this point I don’t even know why you keep coming back.

4 Likes