New Cartridge Technology Is Ready

Feel like it’s a jungle to select carts :man_facepalming: thought I had the most pop. Choice still.

If can get a spoon, what is the most desirable cart right now, I don’t really care about cost either.

Dude, hit up @Concentrated_humbold
He has .5ml ac1005’s. I bought 2000 from him. I’ve been thru a little over 1000 now, and had ZERO failures/leaks/returns.

Just dont buy him out. I wanna grab 1000 more before he’s out. I think he has 1ml also.

4 Likes

If you’re not worried about costs liquid 6 glass ccells from jupiter are the gold standard IMO

2 Likes

@Demontrich sounds like a fail rate you cant argue with, how do they hit, what company they from?

Im in europe so Better to afford better carts to not have a startup crumble becauwe of returns and resellers wont be bothered with the issues they give handing tjem along, not giving 2nd chances

2 Likes

Iirc, the model # is ac1005. They hit great. It’s what I use daily, minus the testers I get.

@FTLD-X has some great carts also. I’ve had zero issues with his ceramics. All clean, no issues to date.

Ascent had a 25% fail rate. That’s 25 per 100. At 25.00 per cart, I ate A LOT of profit.

3 Likes

Thanks for the shoutout -

I just made a new post about how our carts can be configured to match your oil. So if anyone’s interested, check that post out!

3 Likes

https://cart.farm/shop/carts/ceramic-body-cartridge/glueless-wolkentek-viton/

Already in united states

3 Likes

I just grabbed more Ascents from @qma. I’ve had max 10 of every 100 fail on me so far. I’m not going through 1000’s though LOL

1 Like

25% is out of line ya, that would hurt me good.

Maybe Should stick to the 1mls i got from the Very first Batch when they got popular and save others for cbd. Hmm.

But cheers mate, goes to top of the list to try an get some if can afford before they’re gone, Concentratedhumbolt helped me b4. also interested to see how Liam’s perform in the long run.

Carts itself almost more fear as your first run, then you got no control after filling lol

1 Like

10% failure rate? What type of failure?

Just no fires, and I’m very well versed on finagling the pin and I teach my circle how to do it as well so my failures are hard failures.

edit: that 10/100 is also out of a few hundred I’ve gone through and I would say absolute most is 10% failure in my experience. For the price of Ascents, it really isnt terrible.

I don’t have failures from ascent. Very rare. But dirty carts does happen and is frustrating

3 Likes

Dm or text me your order number, you don’t gotta pay for carts that don’t work homie

6 Likes

@Demontrich was somehow getting 25% failure

I like ascents carts enough to push through the downfalls. When they’re at their prime, they are the best cart/cost ratio out there imo

3 Likes

There originally from ald vape and sold thru ikrusher

2 Likes

Wait a sec. Rewards for post counts. Holy shit that’s smart…

1 Like

Sure… just toss 625.00 in returned failure carts per box down the drain. FVCK THAT! I do very well in sales, but not well enough to toss 625.00 in the garbage every 100 carts, x 1000 carts.

1 Like

Gonna text you, I want another 1000x .5g before you sell out.

2 Likes

Hehe ye and my prices is 3-4 times that being in Europe, and logistic nightmare to replace

Call for devastation if that hap to me