New Cannabis Derived Terpenes

Hey Everyone,

Finally back, and we just launched some pretty amazing CDTs. I have been dabbling in extracted terpenes for a while and decided to finally offer some. We have about 5 listed atm with much more coming including hemp derived. We also can do custom batches of flower with a newer process that has been developed.

Currently 40% off for Future 4200 members with code: FUTURE

https://lulacbd.shop/collections/terpenes

Current CDTs:

• Standard OG (:fire::fire: Dankest Kush/OG profile I’ve had to date :fire::fire:)
  • Jack Herer
  • Blue Dream
  • Fire OG
  • Berry White
  • GDP

Enjoy!

1 Like

anyone try these guys or try the canna trerps from peak supplyco?

has anyone tried these?

40 a ml ? Man I thought once hemp came through terp prices would go down… canna Terps go for that much I just find it odd the two are at the same price point t but if you can get that much for it more power to ya

1 Like

Yeah these are all cannabis derived. We are putting up two hemp derived varieties soon. Hemp terps are around $15 to $20.

Oh ok thanks for the clarity that’s a fair price then

What method do you use for terpene extraction?

Can anyone vouch for the quality of these?

so I got their Berry White and Jack Herer.

the terps remind me of what @qma was carrying, especially their berry white. they should be steam stilled since they are almost identical in taste and smell. have a nice front end but im not sure if im liking the grassy/fish oil taste in steam stilled.

@krinkle whats the extraction exactly?

1 Like

Are they like Qma’s HDT or CDT? Im interested in getting some but if they are like HDT then, maybe not.

The grassy/fishy taste is what I associate with HDT.

1 Like

Thought I’d give an update. We’ve set our hemp derived terpenes at a flat $10ml with discounts starting at a gallon. 3ml minimum order.

We extracted the strains we grew: Red Bordeaux, Merlot and Berry Blossom.

These are steam distilled fresh, then put through a 3 step purification process to remove chlorophyll, dissolved gases and to ph stabilize the terps.

We offer a sample pack for $50 - 9ml total; 3ml of each strain. We also have a private server for clients (D8, isolate and a couple other things we’ve produced on there.). OregonRains.com is the public site.

4 Likes

deff like his cdt. they’re not like overly fishy, just the usual plantish taste from steam stilled as opposed to a full crisp canna taste like from some co2 I mixed from terpenesraw

1 Like

i like hemp but the front end and diversity of canna makes me lean towards canna more. I rarely can use the hemp terps but they do well for adding back end muskiness.

currently looking for cannabis derived terps cheaper than whats on the market now (under 40 ml)

the berry white I got from lulacbd is almost exactly the same as the one I got from cart farm for 25ml. If I didnt know I would think they came from the same source based off smell and taste.

the jack herer also settled in really well and is just a head wrecking sativa so the quality of these are fine, just looking for a nice consistent source to bulk up on.

1 Like

Ours have some distinct flavors, but are all myrcene dominant being hemp. We’ve got a substantial qty in the cooler. These are steam distilled fresh from the field, then put through a three step purification process to remove chlorophyll, dissolved gases and ph stabilize the Terpenes. We store in Argon flushed containers. Our price is $10ml, discounts for gallons and larger quantities. We offer a 9ml sample pack: 3ml of each strain; Berry Blossom, Red Bordeaux and Merlot for $50. Sample packs can be requested on OregonRains.com

All the flavors in the world and you chose 2012

2 Likes

We have some great fresh ones avail now, just harvested. let us know if anyone has needs !
thanks for looking and Happy holidays !!
Fresh Terp Harvest / New profiles

1 Like

Do you have any THCP or cannabis derrived terpenes still available I’m trying to find something as dank as mass Terpenes Sour diesel for an affordable price

Fresh new profiles avail on-site….