New butane tank and valve is different it’s cga555

And the tank I got was propane fitting and I did realize the adapter I was using only had millimeter hole to let the gas out. So I definitely have any psi issue.

Thank you, I appreciate your response. And thanks to every positive teacher on here. My journey with this business started 6 years ago with glass tubes and cans. And the last 2 years my partner and I processed over a ton of material. We didn’t have internet during that time and everything was trial and error. So much time wasted. Now Ive Craigslist upgraded the hell out of my cls and then found this site in January and it’s made life so much easier.

2 Likes

Sorry you had that experience. Not sure what to say about him being weird. He is one of our newer drivers, and our warehouse manager was out running errands. Appreciate you bringing this to my attention. Many of our clients do text us to place orders. Glad James was able to take care of you. He’s a good dude. And I’m originally from Pottstown. I called you back from my personal cell by accident. Thanks.

I would have liked to hear about this then. But sorry you experienced that. There are many factors that can go into that. All the labs we work with usually rave about it’s cleanliness. If you’d like to talk it over call me at 510.356.2470.

I can say instead of allowing a 3rd party to do an interior clean to better control this moving forward we’re now doing a proprietary in house cylinder cleaning process, see Insta. Thanks.

1 Like