New Arrival V3.0 Sintered Filter

I misspoke, def flush your powders

1 Like

Clays are made up of some the smallest particles, they can be sub micron in size. But I’m pretty sure they have an attraction to other clay particles.

2 Likes

Do you think that flushing is truly effective if the sub micron clay particles are attracted to larger particles?

Yes, I’ve always thought that was exactly the reason why flushing with solvent was effective. You’re forcing smaller particles to run into bigger particles and agglomerate.

I know that the attraction forces between particles of clay is increased when some water is present.

1 Like

Its V2.0 Oring Welding and Bottom Welding

Its piece of cake.

Killa called me everday for that.

distance is narrow.No need welding,But to be safety,Welding is fine.

Welcome order its ok now.

1 Like

I think you’re missing the point of what everyone’s trying to tell you. The sintered disk part should not be able to come out, powders can slip by the o rings. That’s why all the bigger reputable companies have the sintered disk welded in place.

5 Likes

hey dm me

@CEMAINSTRUMENT

Make the .22 disc in a welded version. I will pay your jacked up pricing if you do.

Thanks. Wooo.

4 Likes

$559/pc 6" 0.22um

$539/pc 6" 0.45um

Noted. :yum:

1 Like

$559/pc 6" 0.22um @Hansel I will to make that V2.0 edition for you.Its fine.

Noted. :yum:

2 Likes

Hey guys I got one of these new v.3’s to try in the mail today. Super quick shipping from @CEMAINSTRUMENT. I’ll report back on some findings after I clean the crap outta these parts, install, and use it.

:rofl: You love it.

Still gonna let me try one and give feedback

Just received one also. Gonna see how it goes. Filter piece fits in super tight. Had to knock apart with a mallet. And then hammer back in after cleaned. Seems better then a regular sintered filter with viton o ring. Will know after first run.

2 Likes

It seems now more user accept new V3.0 Sintered Filter now.

@Idab916 kindly show videos and photos for first run.

Will do more videos share here with V3.0 Sintered Filter.

V3.0 also accept 8" 10"12" design. DM

This is the shit V2.0 Killa everyday taking about

I heard it’s so amazing, amazing, amazing job

7 Likes

:star_struck:

thank you for sharing with us again.

They will never understand. :man_facepalming:t2:

9 Likes

How much do they pay you guys to put those silicone gaskets in every design?