25um
50um
100um
150um
200um
500um

2 Likes

How expensive are we talking for the .22

The thickness is 1.5mm and 2.0mm (Standard Thickness)
The material is Ti.

Price list?

Let me try out a 4” 1 micron and give you some feedback

@Concentrated_humbold Sure.

Its ok.

Just dm

How did you improve upon them? Because from what I’ve seen, they look exactly the same. And if they are the exact same discs, why would I pay a 100 bucks for one from you when I can get the same thing for 20?

1 Like

V3.0 Its totally upgraded sintered filter.
1:one piece design no welding on middle.
2:disc can change with 0.22um-1um-5um-1um-20um-50um etc.
3:Stay with High Pressure.
4:Bottom Target with CNC more attach the plates.More Reliable.

Thicker and Reliable and Faster Sintered Filter.

Its advantage displayed.

But Innovation always on the road.NON-STOP

But you still haven’t given the price for the .22

That isn’t what I asked, but ok…

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

$559/pc 6" 0.22um

$539/pc 6" 0.45um

Noted. :yum:

2 Likes

1 micron SS sintered discs are not fail proof with powders. I use a 1 micron welded sintered disc with a sight glass directly underneath and it is 100% possible and pretty easy to push powders thru it. Mostly happens as soon as nitrogen enters my filter housing or if at some point there is lower pressure on top of the filter than on bottom and the cake gets disturbed. Not sure why it happens as n2 enters the housing as there is no change in pressure :man_shrugging: looking to go down to .2 micron filtration to help mitigate that. but ive been diverting that part of the run to another collection vessel to keep it out of my goods.

Though I do agree with your point that a welded filter is better than one with a gasket :+1:

Sounds like a faulty plate or some mishandled powders. None of the powders we use should have a particle size below 1um, not even their dust
Edit: def flush your powders

5 Likes

I’m glad you mentioned the dust. I was going to ask him if he pre flushed the powders. But you just made that a mute point.

3 Likes

Especially important if celite is involved… Still relevant to all powders though. Flush yo shit!!

4 Likes

Did you flush your crc prior to using in a run?

2 Likes

I only use clay. Currently W1, W2 or T-5. I pack lightly under vac and flush a few volumes of solvent over the packed powders before sending my solution in. I never see fines come thru at this point
:man_shrugging: Do you flush before you pack the powders down?

1 Like

How do you know that their dust particles aren’t smaller than 1 micron?