New and starting with SPD

You winding us up :rofl:

A bottle of beverage co2 and a co2 ice maker can make you enough dry ice for 5 runs instant at your working spot

1 Like

Funny u should say that , can make it from fire extinguishers , I’m looking at buying a cylinder after this batch , how much C02 will be needed for the cold trap , I’m guessing 2kg max !

1 Like

I use the beverage co2 tanks with 18kg co2 these tanks don t have a dip tube so I flip them upside down
I can make about 9 cubes off dry ice of about 1 pound each
It doesn’t seem cheap but no time traveling etc. etc

1 Like

Definately will be looking into that once this first run goes well , thanks for ye help again ,really appreciate it bro

1 Like

2 Likes

Ready to rock n fuckin roll hahaha

Dunno if it’s allowed, but can you link me up with their company page? This whole complete set was ordered from one company rite?

Yeah no probs , I’d get 2nd opinion firstaye but door to door Inc import tax cos they will change value so you pay less was approx £2950 GBP , bearing in mind that’s for a 5l setup 2l may be cheaper

The guys on here might be able to do it for less , there is a guy named David who makes it , think he’s chinese

1 Like

So i looked this up in the dictionary and the translation makes no sense. I am googling now. According to this site: https://www.hippieponics.com/intro-to-short-path-distillation

When you extract with ethanol, you only have to filter it trough a 75umicron bag and then vape half the ethanol away, the remainder is your crude oil to start with.

Yes but will still contain the fats etc so you need to clean it up further mate with filtration whilst cold and then AC to remove chlorophyll , best ask the pros bit that’s what ive been doing

I see now, i was not scrolling down enough :wink: There are a couple more steps i see now :frowning: Ok so making this crude is quite a thing. I think i still have my old rotovap stores up somewhere, but this is quite some work :frowning:

Not really bro once it’s all evaporated down to a couple of litres and left in the freezer for a few days , then the shit taken it , cam be done quite cheaply , funnel coffee filters , filter through then scrub then decarb and ye ready to go

+86 189 1873 8183 , Ann Chen , 1stlabscientific on Alibaba is who I went through , she’s on WhatsApp

Apologies if this is not allowed but I’m just helping a fellow newbie out ,

got it, dunno if it’s allowed, but you can delete if you want, i took a picture :–)

This David is meant to be really good , get qoutes of him maybe first bro

2 Likes

Just tell him ye want setup ye want
2litre and go from there mate

Ok! Btw, does anyone know if i use pentane as a solvent, will i have a good crude afterwards?